Microsoft SwiftKey is the intelligent keyboard that learns your writing style, so you can type faster.
Microsoft SwiftKey is always learning and adapting to match your unique way of typing - including your slang, nicknames and emojis.
That means autocorrect that actually works and helpful predictions, so you can get your point across fast, without errors.
Customise your keyboard to match your style, with dozens of themes to choose from. Send emojis, GIFs and more to your friends – Microsoft SwiftKey even learns your favourite emoji.
Let Microsoft SwiftKey help you text faster with Artificial Intelligence, swipe-to-type and more! Download today.
TYPE LESS, DO MORE
- Microsoft SwiftKey learns from you, including your word choice, emoji usage and more
- Swipe typing or tap-to-type, whichever you prefer
- Toolbar: the expandable menu filled with quick shortcuts
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Seriously the best out there. The "Tap-map" is really unique and is innovation at its best. The swipe to type is working great. Everything is super smooth even on my iPhone 5s. Would highly recommend. Still can improve a lot with some bugs. Sometimes SwiftKey fails to open up. Some applications still doesn't support it. Please add the "press and hold the spacebar to move the cursor" feature cuz iPhone users are so used to it I guess. Try makng the app lighter as possible. That would help SwiftKey become unstoppable. All the best guys!!! You people are the best. Thank you for this amazing innovation.♥️
Not using just because...
This is the best keyboard I have come across on the AppStore, there are some things which are stopping me use it as a primary keyboard on my iPad, because I love the stock iOS keyboard as there are some features missing in the SwiftKey keyboard from the stock one which I use a lot -
- Keys can flick to reveal the keys hiding behind it (only on iPad)
- Pinching the keyboard to reduce its size, again only on iPad
- Giving recommendations of the emojis without actually going into emoji search mode as in SwiftKey
- Navigation using the space bar of the iOS keyboard or just pressing and holding two fingers anywhere on the keyboard to navigate through text.
- Missing quick search such as in Google Keyboard in which you can simply search something just from the keyboard (you can integrate Bing search in your Keyboard which will be really cool)
- Selection of text by tapping on the keyboard with two fingers multiple times depending on the whether we need to select a word (tap once), select a sentence (tap twice) or tap and hold and drag to select it like a mouse.
And many more features which I will add when I remember
The best and most productive
Have been using SwiftKey for over 5 years now and seriously speaking i haven't ever found any keyboards like this before or till yet, the flow of the keyboard world's awesome and predicts the work in the best manner no matter whatever u wanna type and whatever the language is, the brilliant thing is that this things learns from your typing habits through various places like your Facebook account, your Twitter account and your emails too, it knows what u gonna type next well before you think of it.
Jus give it a try you'll love it 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TouchType Ltd
- 105.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Microsoft
- In-App Purchases
- Shooting Stars theme
- Minimal Coal theme
- Bubble Gum theme
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.