Tata 1mg is India's leading & most trusted healthcare platform. Be it medicines, health products, medicine info, lab tests, doctors consultation, the Tata 1mg app provides it all.
We are active in 1000+ cities including Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Kolkata & more. Order medicines online & get same-day safe delivery at home in select cities.
With Tata 1mg, you can
• Buy genuine medicines & health products
• Get medicine information vetted by doctors
• Book lab tests
• Consult doctors online
• Get health tips & educational content from experts
Save on Medicine Bills
There are 2 lakh+ allopathy medicines available at best prices on our medicine app. Tata 1mg is a one-stop destination for Homeopathy & Ayurvedic medicines, medical devices, health supplements, personal hygiene products & brands like Dabur, Himalaya, SBL Homeopathy, Accu-Chek & more. All products sold are 100% genuine and procured from verified & licensed pharmacies only.
Don't want to go through the hassle of adding each medicine separately? Just upload prescription on the app & we'll place the order for you.
Book Health Check-ups & Lab Tests
Get tested safely from home & get best discounts on blood tests, thyroid tests, diabetes tests & more. Test samples are collected by highly trained & experienced phlebotomists. Book from over 2,000 tests by 120+ top verified labs such as Dr Lal Path Labs, SRL Diagnostics, Thyrocare & more via Tata 1mg. Get free home sample-collection & online reports.
Consult India’s Best Doctors Online
Tata 1mg allows you to consult doctors online from home. Chat privately with registered medical specialists. Find doctors & book appointments with General Physicians, Gynaecologists, Dermatologists & more specialities. Doctors registered on Tata 1mg undergo a strict onboarding and verification process.
View Medicine Information
We provide accurate, authoritative & trustworthy information on medicine to help people use their medicines safely. Access other medicine information like treatment, usage, side effects, recommendations, safety warnings, expert advice & answers to patient FAQs.
Read Regular Health Tips
Get useful health tips written by expert doctors like Ayurveda & its benefits, maintaining personal hygiene, & other relevant topics.
Awards & Recognition:
Our goal is to make healthcare understandable, accessible & affordable. We set out on our journey in 2015 & have come a long way since. We have been conferred with prestigious titles like:
• BML Munjal Award for 'Business Excellence through Learning & Development'
• Best Online Pharmacy in India Award
• Top 50 venture in The Smart CEO-Startup50 India
• India's only ISO/IEC 27001 & LegitScript certified online healthcare platform
• VC Circle Award for the "Most promising Healthcare startup
• BMW Simply Unstoppable Award, 2019
• ABP News 'Healthcare Leadership Award’ at World Marketing Congress, 2019
• IMC Awards for Excellence, 2019 for ‘Best Mobile Innovation for Health’
* We were also recognized by the Government of India - Ministry of Health & Family Welfare as an m-health initiative that consumers can use.
* We have been selected as the only company from across the globe for SD#3 "Health & Well Being for all" by Unreasonable Group, US State Department
Photos/Media/Files: To store & retrieve your uploads
Camera: To allow you to take a photo & directly upload it to the app
Location: To know about your current location & show you the services available in your area
HealthKit: To allow you to sync your fitness data with Tata 1mg for BMI calculation & tracking of walking steps, so we can personalize your daily goals & show you the progress in StepUp
DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP: Tata 1mg does not replace your relationship with a physician or healthcare provider. The information SHOULD NOT be relied upon as a substitute for sound professional medical advice, evaluation or care from your physician or other qualified healthcare provider.
To make our app better for you, we frequently update it. This release includes:
Is ordering medicines taking a lot of your time? Worry not, Tata 1mg brings to you an industry leading prescription ordering experience that aims at reducing hassle and anxiety.
- On the homepage, you just have to upload the prescriptions.
- Pharmacists will be assigned in real-time and arrange the medicines as per your requirements
Ratings and Reviews
The lab test services are good but the deliveries of medicines are really poor
1. The good thing of 1mg is that the phlebotomists always come on time to take the blood samples. They are very cooperative with timings issues, if any. As a patient and a guardian i have been very happy with their behaviour. They keep hygiene and everything, so in that matter I would refer 1mg to others.
2. On contrary part, the fast medicine deliveries which is the primary purpose of downloading the app isn’t full filled ever. 99% of the times I had to go out to the shop to buy medicine just because the time of delivery by 1mg was more than two days. Plus the delivery rates are unreasonably high. Most of the pharmaceutical shops now deliver the medicine within hours. At least delivery time should have been worked out because medicine is something that is needed as earliest as possible.
3. The doctor consultation is okay. Not so exceptional but not poor either.
The thing that makes me use 1mg again is the labtest they provide, they’re usually cheap and hassle free.
Developer Response ,
Dear Antaranaa, thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. We have acknowledge your concern and will surely work on the feedback to improve user experience. Further feel free to write to us by mentioning the review via our NeedHelp section here - https://1mg.com/help to assist you better. Stay healthy!
Poor back-end operations and poor support
Phlebotomist is well trained and good but the back-end systems and processes are need a lot of improvement. I am being asked to make payment for a lab test while I have already paid on the app. The app clearly shows payment is made but I am getting a sms and automated phone call several times to make payment. Chat support attempt number 1: The agent seemed to see that it’s all ok and said no need to worry; I will get reports in time. 3 hours later, I get a call from Tata1mg lab asking to complete payment so that they can proceed with the test. I explain the situation again and the fact that payment has been made. He promises to check with account team. 12 hours post this, app status says that reports are on hold because Tata1mg is awaiting payment. Chat support attempt number 2: I have to repeat the same explanation again on chat; they ask me to provide screenshots of payment made; I share screenshot from Tata1mg app itself (pathetic, isn’t it); I share screenshot of email from Tata1mg. Chat agent now says they need to check with higher priority and need 2 hours to revert.
In today’s world the back end team not able to see payment history of a customer is not expected. It took me 3 mins to book my lab test but now I have spend a total of at least 70mins chasing chat based support. For serious issues like this, they should at least call customer actively.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your contact details at email@example.com so that we can get your issue addressed. Kindly mention "Appstore review" along with the concern. ^Abhinav
1Mg deserves to be sued for every penny they’ve got!
I recently got my blood tests done by 1mg. It was a comprehensive test coupled with few more prescribed by my doctor. When the reports came, I was shown to be Reactive to a certain deadly Virus. This came as a shock because the possible reasons which could lead to such an infection doesn’t apply to me at all. I got in touch with my doctor who asked me to get myself tested again at another lab which I did. This time the report was ‘Non Reactive’. Doctor said now that the weightage is 50-50, things can’t be left to chance. So he advised me to get another test done for Viral Load which would prove beyond doubt if I have an infection of that particular virus. It was an expensive one but I still got it done. The virus wasn’t detected and my report was finally Negative.
The false report issued by 1MG led to huge mental and emotional trauma for me as well as my family, not to mention complete waste of my time and money as well. They just keep harping on the low prices they charge for the testing to lure the customers but they fail to mention that they might just be assembling the reports from random data collected by them! How else could such a grave error occur?! This is absolutely pathetic and misleading act on part of 1mg. I would give them minus rating and also ask Govt. of India to take strict action against this company. They made my life miserable!
Developer Response ,
Hi, this is not the service we are known for, and we apologize for the hassle that you have been through. Please share your registered details at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist you with this. Kindly mention "Appstore review" along with the concern. ^ Deepak
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TATA 1mg Healthcare Solutions Pvt Ltd
- 108.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 1MG