Do you dream of robots? What robots do you want to make?
Create robots. Test robots. Collect robots. Build with exoskeletons, zephyr mechanisms, hydrostatic tentacles, machinos locomotors, G-Force mixers, and more! Make any robot you can imagine! Robot cats. Robot samurais. Robot spies.
*** iPad App of the Year ***
*** Parents’ Choice Gold Award winner ***
"We need more kids apps like Robot Factory" — WIRED
Robot wizards. Robot lizards. Robot dancers. Robot doctors. Robot moonwalkers.
The Robot Factory is No. 1 in Tinybop’s Digital Toys series which let kids create their own worlds. Each Digital Toys app is an open-ended construction kit for kids to build, test, and play. Kids develop creative-thinking, problem-solving, and storytelling skills.
* Build thousands of different robots from 100 parts.
* Test your robots to see if they will (or won’t!) walk, run, hop, and fly.
* Try out physics-driven robot parts in real world situations; swap them out for different results.
* Colorize your robots with nine different color schemes.
* Record your own robot sounds.
* Collect your robots in your own showroom. Keep an eye on them, day or night!
* Send text messages with robot stickers! Free sticker pack is included.
* Make your robots dance.
* Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly design.
* Multi-user system: each child can create and save their own robots.
* Entertaining for kids and adults alike — play and learn together!
* No in-app purchases or 3rd party advertising.
* Download The Robot Factory Technical Manual, in the app or on our website, for code of ethics and details about robot parts, gizmos, and tools.
* Original artwork by Owen Davey, the illustrator behind TwoDots.
* Original sound design.
Please note: to play with your robots on Apple TV, make sure you’re signed in to the same iCloud account on Apple TV as your iPad or iPhone.
We take your and your child’s privacy seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child. We do not allow any third-party advertising.
If the camera, microphone, and other services are used in an app, your information is not collected or distributed outside of the app.
Tinybop is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, engineers, and artists.
We make apps for curious, creative, and kind kids.
We’re all over the internet.
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
See us: instagram.com/tinybop
We love hearing your stories! Reach out: email@example.com.
01010111 01100101 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101110 01101110 01100001 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100011 01101011 00100000 01100100 01101111 01110111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100101 01101100 01100101 01100011 01110100 01110010 01101001 01100011 00100000 01100001 01110110 01100101 01101110 01110101 01100101 00100001
Psst! It's not Tiny Bop, or Tiny Bob, or Tiny Pop. It's Tinybop. :)
A completely revamped home screen and dashboard!
Ratings and Reviews
This debut app in Tinybop’s Digital Toys series lets kids create, test and put into action whatever they can imagine. Scientists-in-training can construct thousands of physics-driven robots—from lizards and wizards to dancers and doctors—using 100 different interchangeable parts, then test them in real-world scenarios. Experiment with motion, colour, sound and function, then for extra fun, make your robots dance. A kid-friendly multi-user system encourages budding creators of all ages to flex their imagination, then show off their robot masterpieces in a special showroom.
This is really amazing we can make our robot that we want and how we look like and we can also test in forest really cool app make more area to test our robots. Thankyu :)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tinybop Inc.
- 214.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tibetan, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Uighur, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Tinybop Inc.
- ₹ 269
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.