Organize anything with anyone—for free!
Trello is a visual tool for organizing your work and life. Join more than 35 million registered users to organize all your projects at work, at home, or anywhere in between.
Whether you’re planning a website design project, vacation, or company off-site, Trello is infinitely customizable and flexible for your every need.
With Trello you can:
**TACKLE TO-DO LISTS WITH EASE
* Get more done with Trello’s customizable-yet-simple boards, lists, and cards.
* Go from idea to action in seconds by creating cards and dragging them across the board to follow your project's progress.
* Add checklists, labels, and due dates the way you see fit and give your projects the fuel they need to get across the finish line.
**MINIMIZE THE MENTAL LOAD
* Free your brain from remembering every planning detail.
* Add Power-Ups like a Calendar view of your due dates or add locations to cards to get a Map view—your project will take on a whole new perspective.
**STAY IN THE KNOW — EVEN ON THE GO
* To stay organized no matter where you are, turn on notifications and stay informed when cards are assigned, updated, and completed.
* Trello works offline! Add information to your boards and cards at any time and it will be saved for when you need it. We got your back.
Trade in your sticky notes (and mental notes) for Trello’s digital boards. Get started for free today!
For more ideas on how to use Trello, visit: www.trello.com/inspiration
We value transparency and will ask for permissions to access: Camera, Microphone, Contacts and Photo Library Usage.
2020.10.1 fixes a crash that sometimes happened if you tried to save an attachment to your photo library.
Whether you use Trello to manage your team, plan your side hustle, volunteer at the local animal shelter, or anything in between, managing multiple Trello accounts is now easier than ever with our new account switcher:
- Easily toggle between multiple Trello accounts
- Receive push notifications for all of your logged in Trello accounts
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is awesome, but please read my VERY IMPORTANT feature request, please show the “labels” text in the board view, it currently shows just the colours, in the browser version the text is displayed inside the labels. In mobile I have to go inside each card to see the label texts. It’s not easy to remember all the labels texts. So please please please make labels text visible or make it optional so that users can choose whether they want to see labels text or not.
It’s become my daily diet
It took me a while to get around to using it, and is still difficult for me to get people to use it, but once I have got into it it’s kind of become like a necessity for me. I can track almost anything, be it business or personal and helps not to kiss anything. Most importantly I don’t have to be worried about forgetting things cause it’s safely written down. The levels of segregation help to go from macro to micro very easily.
Excellent app to organise and save your activities.
The key feature that got me attracted to trello is the ease in which i can save and access my data. The fact that the app has a similar UI in desktop and app does give that seamless feeling while using both. I use it mainly for organising and saving data related to my work and projects and so far i have found this an excellent option than many other apps available.
- Trello, Inc.
- 138.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Trello, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month of Trello Gold ₹ 399
- One Year of Trello Gold ₹ 3,499
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.