Manage any team project or task thanks to Trello’s boards, cards and checklists. Improve collaboration and productivity—join our community of 50 million registered users!
Organize anything with anyone—for free!
Trello is a visual tool for organizing your work and life. Join more than 35 million registered users to organize all your projects at work, at home, or anywhere in between.
Whether you’re planning a website design project, vacation, or company off-site, Trello is infinitely customizable and flexible for your every need.
With Trello you can:
**TACKLE TO-DO LISTS WITH EASE
* Get more done with Trello’s customizable-yet-simple boards, lists, and cards.
* Go from idea to action in seconds by creating cards and dragging them across the board to follow your project's progress.
* Add checklists, labels, and due dates the way you see fit and give your projects the fuel they need to get across the finish line.
**MINIMIZE THE MENTAL LOAD
* Free your brain from remembering every planning detail.
* Add Power-Ups like a Calendar view of your due dates or add locations to cards to get a Map view—your project will take on a whole new perspective.
**STAY IN THE KNOW — EVEN ON THE GO
* To stay organized no matter where you are, turn on notifications and stay informed when cards are assigned, updated, and completed.
* Trello works offline! Add information to your boards and cards at any time and it will be saved for when you need it. We got your back.
Trade in your sticky notes (and mental notes) for Trello’s digital boards. Get started for free today!
For more ideas on how to use Trello, visit: www.trello.com/inspiration
We value transparency and will ask for permissions to access: Camera, Microphone, Contacts and Photo Library Usage.
A new year brings new changes to card covers! Now you can remove an existing card cover or upload a new image as a card cover from your device. Looks like 2022 is already off to a pretty sweet start.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s become my daily diet
It took me a while to get around to using it, and is still difficult for me to get people to use it, but once I have got into it it’s kind of become like a necessity for me. I can track almost anything, be it business or personal and helps not to kiss anything. Most importantly I don’t have to be worried about forgetting things cause it’s safely written down. The levels of segregation help to go from macro to micro very easily.
Excellent app to organise and save your activities.
The key feature that got me attracted to trello is the ease in which i can save and access my data. The fact that the app has a similar UI in desktop and app does give that seamless feeling while using both. I use it mainly for organising and saving data related to my work and projects and so far i have found this an excellent option than many other apps available.
This is awesome, but please read my VERY IMPORTANT feature request, please show the “labels” text in the board view, it currently shows just the colours, in the browser version the text is displayed inside the labels. In mobile I have to go inside each card to see the label texts. It’s not easy to remember all the labels texts. So please please please make labels text visible or make it optional so that users can choose whether they want to see labels text or not.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Trello, Inc.
- 158.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Trello, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.