Identify and block spam calls or SMS, search for unknown numbers, call and chat with friends. With a community-based spam list from over 300 million users, Truecaller is the only phone app you’ll ever need.
AVOID ANNOYING SPAM CALLS & SMS
- Automatically identify spam, fraud and Robocalls before you pick up
- Block unwanted callers and SMS
- The leading spam call blocker for iPhone
(Enable Spam Identification and Blocking from Settings-> Phone-> Call Blocking & Identification)
FIND NAMES OF ANY CALLER
- Enter any number to lookup name and other contact info
- Lookup phone numbers directly from your native call history using the Share extension
- Copy a number and look at the Truecaller widget to see contact details
- Make calls directly from the app
- Use T9 search to call friends quickly
- See when your friends are free to talk
- See more information about your phonebook contacts
- Free Chat with your friends and family on Truecaller
- Send messages, photos and videos to anyone on Truecaller
TRUECALLER PAY - UPI Payments and recharges (*India only):
- Safe, secure and instant money transfers - 24/7
- Quick mobile recharges and bill payments
- Manage all your bank accounts with BHIM-UPI
- Bank grade security provided by ICICI Bank
TRUECALLER PREMIUM - Upgrade and get access to:
- Know who viewed your profile
- Get the Premium badge on your profile
- Get 30 contact requests per month
- Remove all ads
- Auto-renewing subscription ($1.99 monthly / $17.99 yearly - price varies by country)
Truecaller respects your right to privacy. Your phonebook is never made searchable or public.
- Email: email@example.com
- FAQ: http://truecaller.com/faq
(Please note: Payment for auto-renewing subscription to Truecaller Premium will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase. Subscription can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the Account Settings on your device. To avoid renewal, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.)
This update includes updates to the search experience of the app.
Note: If you haven't enabled Call Identification, you can do so by going into iPhone Settings > Phone > Call Blocking & Identification > Truecaller.
Ratings and Reviews
Spam Identification vanished from settings
1.Everytime I update the app..it disables spam Identification..and in few updates it even vanishes the toggle option from true caller spam Identification in my phone settings. I use iPhone 8plus with latest ios.
2. Automatic Spam list update isn't working..I am regularly getting app notification to update the spam list even though auto option is switched on..
3.the numbers I search and calls I receive are not being added to the in app list.
4. Even though I am a premium subscriber,none of the above seems to work. So in short I am wasting my subscription.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear that, if you wish to discuss this in greater detail, please reach out to us at https://support.truecaller.com/hc/en-us/requests/new // Truecaller Team
These guys have zero QA for their app
Been using this for years. NEVER received a notification for spam, when I get a spam call I share with Truecaller which then shows as spam, which is pretty pointless. Basically, I’m helping in detection for others. The spa detection features keeps saying that I have to go to settings and turn it on, but it’s already on. I just have to visit settings and get back to Truecaller and the warning goes away. In fact I only have to go to any other app and switch back to Truecaller and the warning goes away, but I’ve never got a notification/display of spam calls automatically. Even pop ups are weird. You can click behind popups even when some action is happening and they disappear. Not sure if the action finishes or not.
Please, you have been around long enough, hire some QA guys and button down what you have instead of trying to add features that no one is asking for.
Awful update for Search …
Earlier the moment I copied my last called number & opened the TrueCaller app, it automatically used to understand that the clipboard contains the copied number & I want to check the details of caller. But now that awesome feature is screwed… now we need to manually post the copied number on search bar & click on search to get the details of caller.
Do you call this improvement??? This is indeed walking back in time… and literally screwing an awesome feature that was there.
I am a paid member & I don’t want to keep using this app which has been screwed in the name of improvement. And moreover the app don’t open 1st time.. I keeps on getting killed for 3 to 4 times… it only opens later if you are lucky…
So that’s my true experience from this last update of TrueCaller. My phone is iPhone XS running latest iOS 15.2.1
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- True Software Scandinavia AB
- 202.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © True Software Scandinavia AB
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium ₹ 79
- Yearly Premium ₹ 549
- Premium Gold ₹ 4,999
- Yearly Premium Silver ₹ 4,999
- Monthly Premium Silver ₹ 4,999
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.