Identify and block spam calls or SMS, search for unknown numbers, call and chat with friends. With a community-based spam list from over 250 million users, Truecaller is the only phone app you’ll ever need.
AVOID ANNOYING SPAM CALLS & SMS
- Automatically identify spam, fraud and Robocalls before you pick up
- Block unwanted callers and SMS
(Enable Spam Identification and Blocking from Settings-> Phone-> Call Blocking & Identification)
FIND NAMES OF ANY CALLER
- Enter any number to lookup name and other contact info
- Lookup phone numbers directly from your native call history using the Share extension
- Copy a number and look at the Truecaller widget to see contact details
- Make calls directly from the app
- Use T9 search to call friends quickly
- See when your friends are free to talk
- See more information about your phonebook contacts
- Free Chat with your friends and family on Truecaller
- Send messages, photos and videos to anyone on Truecaller
TRUECALLER PAY - UPI Payments and recharges (*India only):
- Safe, secure and instant money transfers - 24/7
- Quick mobile recharges and bill payments
- Manage all your bank accounts with BHIM-UPI
- Bank grade security provided by ICICI Bank
TRUECALLER PREMIUM - Upgrade and get access to:
- Know who viewed your profile
- Get the Premium badge on your profile
- Get 30 contact requests per month
- Remove all ads
- Auto-renewing subscription ($1.99 monthly / $17.99 yearly - price varies by country)
Truecaller respects your right to privacy. Your phonebook is never made searchable or public.
- Email: email@example.com
- FAQ: http://truecaller.com/faq
(Please note: Payment for auto-renewing subscription to Truecaller Premium will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase. Subscription can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the Account Settings on your device. To avoid renewal, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.)
Introducing Group Chats!
A safe and private way to chat with anyone on Truecaller.
Join groups you really want to join.
Receive messages only after you accept an invite.
Keep your mobile number private.
Chat in groups without sharing your number with strangers.
No more fake group members.
See Truecaller profiles of everyone in the group.
Ratings and Reviews
I am very happy 😃
I am very happy with this app.
For people who have iPhones and still don’t receive notifications, try deleting the app and downloading it once again. And of course they cannot block calls. Only the spam contact will get updated. Think about it this way ; what i if they would block an important call that others had reported?
Only what I think that you should allow yousers to buy a select feature as they might not like all premium features and they might like only one or two of them
These guys have zero QA for their app
Been using this for years. NEVER received a notification for spam, when I get a spam call I share with Truecaller which then shows as spam, which is pretty pointless. Basically, I’m helping in detection for others. The spa detection features keeps saying that I have to go to settings and turn it on, but it’s already on. I just have to visit settings and get back to Truecaller and the warning goes away. In fact I only have to go to any other app and switch back to Truecaller and the warning goes away, but I’ve never got a notification/display of spam calls automatically. Even pop ups are weird. You can click behind popups even when some action is happening and they disappear. Not sure if the action finishes or not.
Please, you have been around long enough, hire some QA guys and button down what you have instead of trying to add features that no one is asking for.
This happens with all the iPhones that I own. Mostly when there is someone calling me the notification bar doesn’t pops up so again if there is a call from an unknown number in that case I will have to again search it by sharing the contact with the Truecaller app, which is I feel is kind a TDS unlike the androids.
In the iPhone settings there is no notification option available in the truecaller app icon so that we could at least manage the kind of notification we would prefer. If I would go the the app itself and search for the notification and try to make it accordingly then the app again takes me to the same iPhone setting app icon where you can do nothing even if all the setting are already “ON”
Will really appreciate you guys fixing this .
Developer Response ,
The live Caller ID requires a few things from both your end and the caller's end:
- The person who's calling you must call from inside Truecaller (latest version) on Android and iPhone.
- Both parties must have 3G or WiFi due to technical reasons.
- The app must be running in the background.
- The latest version is required.
Should you wish to discuss this in greater detail, we are happy to do so. Please reach out to us at https://support.truecaller.com/hc/en-us/requests/new // Truecaller Team
- True Software Scandinavia AB
- 196.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © True Software Scandinavia AB
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Premium ₹ 449
- Monthly Premium ₹ 49
- Premium Gold ₹ 4,999
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.