UniFi Network is an app used for configuring and managing your UniFi Network controllers and devices.
The app is perfect for when you need to access your controller remotely. Most features that the web controller provides are present in the app.
You can view the dashboard, devices, clients, statistics, insights, alerts, events and more; view detailed information about devices and clients. You can also configure or upgrade your devices, block clients etc. from almost anywhere in the world.
Please make sure your controller is on version 5. It is possible to connect with the app to controllers with older versions, but some features may not work properly.
How to - configure a new controller on a Cloud Key:
1. Make sure your Cloud Key is on and in factory default state (solid white LED).
2. Go to "Controllers".
3. Make sure your Cloud Key supports Bluetooth. If not, your iOS device and the Cloud Key must be on the same L2 network. If this is a problem (e.g. if you don't have a Wi-Fi network yet), and have a UAP, you can access the Cloud Key by scanning the UAP's QR code. Tap on the "Connect to AP" button in "Devices", then follow the on-screen instructions in the wizard.
4. Tap on the "Add Controller" button. The Cloud Key should automatically be discovered.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions in the wizard.
How to – access your cloud controllers (from unifi.ubnt.com) using Cloud Access:
1. Make sure your device has access to the Internet.
2. Go to "Account" and tap on "Log in".
3. Enter your credentials and tap on "Log in".
4. Go to "Controllers".
5. Your cloud controllers should be automatically displayed in the list.
This is an alternative method for configuring UniFi APs. The app is designed for anyone who wants to control their UAPs right away without configuring a controller.
- APs need to be physically connected to a network that provides DHCP.
1. Make sure the UAP is on and in factory default state (solid white LED).
2. Go to "Devices".
2. Make sure your iOS device and the UAP are on the same L2 network. If this is a problem (e.g. if you don't have a Wi-Fi network yet), you can access the UAP by scanning its QR code. Tap on the "Connect to AP" button and follow the on-screen instructions in the wizard.
3. The UAP should automatically show up in the "Devices" list.
4. Tap on your device in the list, then on "Configure" in the top right, and configure your device.
If you encounter any problems, please check out our knowledge base at help.ubnt.com, or contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org or from the in-app chat.
Thanks to Icons8 (www.icons8.com) for providing some of the icons in the app.
• A few additional small fixes (controller swipe actions, device memory usage, RF scan).
• Small stability improvements.
• Additional small fixes to: pre-shared key and validation in VPN form, USG LAN IP, WAN VLAN ID, setup wizard, UniFi Go (cloud) controllers.
• Updated translations.
• Minor fixes and stability improvements.
• Updated translations.
In this version: new settings, UniFi Dream Machine support, Wired Experience.
• Settings have undergone a major overhaul. We understand this may be confusing initially, as it is a big change and some settings are in a different location, but ultimately they should be more intuitive, so please bear with us. More improvements to settings will come in the next version, so stay tuned!
• Added support for UniFi Dream Machine.
• Added list of WLANs to AP device detail.
• Added several missing forms and features to new settings (auto backup, scheduled upgrades, VPN forms, SNMP, UPnP, mDNS, auto-optimize network).
• Added support for Wired Experience in client list.
• Improved neighboring APs (now shows near which AP they are located).
• Insights and statistics will now remember the last selected view.
• Updated client images.
• Added Traditional Chinese, updated translations.
• Updated UI in topology.
• Various updates to setup wizard; offer to join Wi-Fi after finishing.
• Fixed "VLAN already assigned" error in network form.
• Remapped ports on USG should now be displayed correctly; they will also be named by their network group.
• Stopped using large titles in views accessed from "More", as they were causing issues with recognizing touches.
• Fixed some issues with Gateway IP address.
• Various other improvements and fixes.
We value your feedback! If you have an idea how to improve the app, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Best App for WLAN Management
Informative and elegant interface
Till now the best experience and features in a wifi controller
Username and password
From many I was waiting for this APP finally I got it.
Unfortunately app isn't accepting username and password ubnt and ubnt
- Ubiquiti Networks, Inc.
- 86.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.