Wynk Music is a music streaming & downloading app, for every mood! From Rahman to Rihanna, it has over 2.8 million songs spanning Indian and International music. Stream & download songs on Wynk Music app & discover music from its huge library covering a host of genres including Bollywood, Pop, Rock, Bhangra, Devotional, Bhajans, Happy, Sad, Romantic, Party, Chill, Love & Old retro. Also, get access to music in Regional languages such as Punjabi, Bhojpuri, Rajasthani, Marathi, Bengali, Kannada, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam & all other South Indian languages. In summary, we have music for all tastes!
Enjoy unlimited music from our huge variety of playlists curated especially for you or create your own playlist. For those who like to just sit back and relax while listening to music, we've got Radio stations to choose from.
Make your callers groove with Airtel Hellotunes! Say goodbye to the old school 'Ring-Ring' & set your favourite songs as your Hellotune on Wynk absolutely FREE!
Subscribe to stream unlimited music, get unlimited songs downloads and enjoy music offline without data charges. Guess what, you get Wynk Music subscription with Airtel data plans.
More reasons to start Wynk-ing :
• Stream 2.8 million songs across Indian and International music
• High quality music streaming – 320/256 kbps
• 1000s of curated playlists by moods, artists, genres, devotional, classics and many more in Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, English, Hindi
• Buffer music streaming at low internet speed. Use on mobile internet or Wi-Fi
• Set caller ring back tone for any song
• Internet Radio for hours of uninterrupted music
• Song & album purchase
• Support for Chromecast
• Vernacular UI – Interact with app in English or Hindi
Wynk subscription (at INR 120 per month) features: *
• Unlimited Ad-Free Music Streaming
• Unlimited in-app downloads. Download old and new songs to play them offline
• First month subscription is free as trial offer
• Special subscription price for Airtel customers is Rs.60
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/airtelwynk
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wynkmusic
Mail us for Feedback: email@example.com
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Once subscribed, you can download unlimited songs in-app and play them offline.
- Subscription automatically renews every month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to expiry of current subscription period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- You can turn off Auto-renewal from ‘Account Settings’.
For more information refer to FAQs in the ‘About Us’ section.
We are back with a new and improved experience for your offline music consumption. No more tiring scroll through your massive downloaded collections!
• On your next visit to the app, your downloads will be sorted automatically. You can listen to them all or choose to listen by a particular artist or album.
• Listen to your favorite music, set free hellotunes, take your music offline, and leave the downloads sorting to us.
• We have also splashed in a bunch of crash fixes
As we brew bigger updates for our future releases, sit back and enjoy spectacular live performances from your beloved artists with #WynkConcert, powered by Airtel Xstream.
Stay tuned, and keep Wynk-ing!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice app fo rmusic
Its a good app if we want to listen good quality music for free with a good collection. It also gives a chance for airtel users to activate free caller tune... It also allows us to choose the quality of music according to our internet connection. It also allows us to download songs of latest or retro for free...
There are just few small problems with the app. It does not always gives us the correct result we want if we search. We could find the song after long search or with reference to the singer or related music. Though download option is available for us but still it sometimes doesn't allow us to download the song...
If we have good internet connection and speed, this is a very good app to use to listen song.
Unfinished, Unfollowed, Not in Order, Good song quality, not enough artists
App is showing songs in unfinished downloads which I have downloaded already and making me download again.. and app shows some songs in unfinished downloads but when I hit that it has no songs under it...really annoyed by bugs..also the song order feature is not working.. when I hit song order based on date added it’s not showing that way and making it in random order.. because I have Airtel sim I’m using this app.. it has become real bad in course of time.. when I started using it this is like best music streaming app.. but now it just has bugs.. also when I hit on following some particular artists it shows in my follows but when I close and open app they are no where to be found on my following list.. only letting people follow popular artists not letting people follow faves.. But def have to give kudos to the song quality.. really awesome tho.. also need more artists, like you have Loren gray but you don’t have Emma blackery and people like that?? hope the developers team responds quickly
Developer Response ,
This is not what we want you to experience. :(
Let us turn this thing around and put a smile on your face. :)
Allow us to extend a helping hand by reaching us through 'firstname.lastname@example.org' and hopefully we can find a way around this.
Single star to updated version
This app is awesome when it was old version. The new version is worst very very worst. I don’t know other user but I’m using this app only while I’m driving (car). While I’m listening the song using Bluetooth it will play smoothly that’s good there is no issue but when I receive a call obviously the song will automatically paused and when I disconnect the call it will not play automatically but in previous version the song was played automatically and another thing is when I start the car I used to play manually and it will play from the beginning the horrible thing is this because while long drive I used to listening so many song for example I listened first 20 songs I used to stop (off) the car for some reason when I start the car it should play from 21st song or 20th song but it will play from 1st song. I’m not using these types of problems from previous version. I’m requesting the developer to correct it or kindly let me know how to rollback to older version.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to know that you are facing this issue. Request you to reach us through Help and Support section of the app, so that we can sort it out for you.
- Thank you.
- Bharti Airtel Limited
- 215.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Bharti Airtel Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- No ads & Downloads ₹ 99
- No ads & Downloads ₹ 49
- No ads & Downloads ₹ 289
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.