BluOS Controller is the universal remote control for all BluOS-enabled wireless hi-res music systems from Bluesound, NAD Electronics, Bluesound Professional and DALI. Connect multiple BluOS-enabled systems together to enjoy your music in perfect sync in every room of your home. Access, stream and listen to any song, from anywhere – streaming music services, shared music library, or anywhere else your music is stored. Tune in to Internet radio stations and podcasts aired from anywhere in the world. Best of all, do it wirelessly, right from your smartphone, tablet or laptop, with no lag and zero loss in sound quality.
Available for iOS tablets and phones, the BluOS Controller is everything you need to set up and listen to your music on a BluOS-enabled wireless music system.
• Stream your music to any existing BluOS-enabled stereo system, wired loudspeakers, or wireless speakers.
• Browse, access and listen to music from many streaming music services, Internet radio stations, or from your own library.
• Control music wirelessly from anywhere in the home with your smartphone or tablet.
• Play different music in each room simultaneously, or stream a favorite in perfect sync to every BluOS-enabled speaker and player in your home.
• Place BluOS-enabled speakers and players anywhere in the home and easily connect to your home WiFi network with setup tutorials and support.
Learn more about BluOS at bluos.net.
Any questions or need support? Go to support.bluesound.com for BluOS FAQs, set up tips, and troubleshooting articles.
Updates for iOS 9 devices.
Valutazioni e recensioniElenco completo
Fast and user friendly
After trying the awful Cambridge streamer app, I switched to the Bluesound: the streamer works perfectly, supports MQA files and most important the app works like magic out of the box. I’m very happy for the moment
Nice App but there is one annoying bug...
If I create an internal bluesound (local) playlist with tracks from an external streaming services, then when I select one track I get a message like “track added to queue) but nothing happens. So, to play a playlist (saved within bluesound app) I need to play entire playlist and the I need to go in queue to select a specific track.
I hope this will be fix soon.
Same thing doesn’t happens on Bluesound Mac App.
Veloce ed intuitiva
Funziona molto bene, sono veramente soddisfatto!
- Lenbrook Industries Limited
- 186 MB
Richiede iOS 9.3 e watchOS 2.0 o versione successiva. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Italiano, Ceco, Cinese Semplificato, Cinese Tradizionale, Coreano, Danese, Finlandese, Francese, Giapponese, Inglese, Olandese, Polacco, Portoghese, Russo, Slovacco, Spagnolo, Svedese, Tedesco, Ungherese
- © Lenbrook
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.