Progettata per iPad
This is the official DhammaOrg iOS mobile App for Vipassana Meditation as taught by S.N. Goenka in the tradition of Sayagyi U Ba Khin.
Vipassana, which means to see things as they really are, is one of India's most ancient techniques of meditation. It was taught in India more than 2500 years ago as a universal remedy for universal ills, an Art of Living. Vipassana is the process of self-purification by self-observation. One begins by observing the natural breath to concentrate the mind. Then, with a sharpened awareness, one proceeds to observe the changing nature of body and mind and experiences the universal truths of impermanence, suffering and egolessness. This truth-realization by direct experience results in mental purification.
The technique of Vipassana Meditation is taught at 10-day residential courses during which participants learn the basics of the method, and practice sufficiently to experience its beneficial results. There are no charges for the courses - not even to cover the cost of food and accommodation. All expenses are met by donations from people who, having completed a course and experienced the benefits of Vipassana, wish to give others the opportunity to also benefit.
Courses are given in numerous Meditation Centers and at Non-Center course locations. Each location has its own schedule of courses. In most cases, an application for admission to these courses can be completed online using this App. There are numerous Centers currently in operation and more in development around the world, including Africa, Americas, Asia, Europe, and Oceania.
Features of this App
- Learn more about Vipassana Meditation.
- Find locations near you that offer Vipassana Meditation courses from a complete worldwide listing or map of over 300 locations spread across 80+ countries.
- Locate Vipassana Meditation courses using search criteria such as dates, regions, and instruction languages.
- Apply and register to attend a Vipassana Meditation course.
- Download or listen online to audio resources in different languages, including 10-Day Discourses and instructions for Mini- Ānāpāna meditation.
- Stream videos in different languages, including 10-Day Discourses, Talks, Interviews, and Q&As by S.N. Goenka, Documentaries about Vipassana for adults and children, Vipassana for business executives and Vipassana in prisons, and a Mini-Ānāpāna Introduction and Practice.
- Support for creating and maintaining individual user account
- Pre-fill course application forms with profile information from user account
- Sync user account with updated information provided on application forms
- One hour group sitting recordings in 25+ different languages.
- Play group sitting recordings with an option to log your daily sittings. All logged data is only stored locally on your device.
- Turn on group sitting counter to join and see how many Old Students are currently meditating.
- Find information about group sittings and other events hosted near you or hosted online.
- Additional audio resources, including discourses for Mahāsatipaṭṭhāna Sutta, 1/2/3-day, and 7-day teenager courses; Morning Chantings and Dohas for 10-day courses; Special Chantings; Talks, Interviews, and Q&As by S.N. Goenka; Pāḷi Training; and Gong Sounds.
- Additional video resources, including Mahāsatipaṭṭhāna Sutta Discourses, Benefits of Dhamma Service, Talks, Interviews, and Q&As by S.N. Goenka for Old Students and Dhamma Servers, and Special Chantings in the Gem Set in Gold.
- A wealth of written resources including the Old Student Guide, Course Formalities and Pāḷi Passages, Group Sittings Chantings, the 10-Day Discourse Summaries, Glossary of Pāḷi Terms, FAQs about doing a Self Course, information about the Chain of Teachers in this Tradition, information about Dhamma Service, and Dāna.
- Administer standard or customized self courses
- VRI Newsletters for Old Students under Library | Reading | Publications
- Fix "not enough memory" error while playing large AT or CCT audio tracks
- Fix memory leak for a specific audio track use case
- Fix Invalid URL error specific to iOS version
- Updated localization
Valutazioni e recensioni
Grande metodo antico, che viene insegnato e praticato senza alcuno scambio economico.
La pratica più pura che abbia avuto la fortuna di conoscere.
Risposta dello sviluppatore ,
Grazie per il tuo feedback - speriamo che continuerai a crescere nel Dhamma e trarrai beneficio dalla meditazione Vipassana
Il team di supporto mobile di Dhamma.org
(Tradotto utilizzando Google Translate - perdona eventuali errori)
App fantastica! Perfetta per chi pratica in questa tradizione. Peccato che non si possa impostare un timer inferiore ai 60 min. Molto spesso i praticanti non hanno a disposizione una intera ora per meditare nella vita quotidiana, di conseguenza mi tocca impostare il timer del telefono.
Great tool to help you to keep going the path of Dhamma
I’ve been using this great app for some time now, I was amazed by the update regarding the self-courses schedule! What a wonderful and great idea to help us to practice the technique as better as possible!
Thank you so so much for the effort and for all that the app can help us with!
May all benefit from it and plant the pure seed of Dhamma.
Lo sviluppatore, Dhamma.org, ha indicato che le procedure per la tutela della privacy dell’app potrebbero includere il trattamento dei dati descritto di seguito. Per ulteriori informazioni, consulta l’informativa sulla privacy dello sviluppatore.
Dati non collegati a te
I seguenti dati possono essere raccolti ma non vengono collegati alla tua identità:
Le procedure per la tutela della privacy possono variare, per esempio, in base alle funzioni che usi o alla tua età. Ulteriori informazioni
- SAYATGYI U BA KHIN MEMORIAL TRUST OF MASSACHUSSETS, INC
- 112,3 MB
- Salute e benessere
- Richiede iOS 11.0 o versioni successive.
- Richiede iPadOS 11.0 o versioni successive.
- iPod touch
- Richiede iOS 11.0 o versioni successive.
- Richiede macOS 11.0 o versioni successive e un Mac con chip Apple M1 o versioni successive.
Italiano, Ceco, Cinese Semplificato, Cinese Tradizionale, Coreano, Francese, Gujarati, Hindi, Inglese, Marathi, Olandese, Oriya, Polacco, Portoghese, Spagnolo, Tedesco, Telugu, Thai
- © Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust of Mass., Inc.