Seeing AI is a free app that narrates the world around you. Designed for the blind and low vision community, this ongoing research project harnesses the power of AI to open up the visual world and describe nearby people, text and objects.
Optimized for use with VoiceOver, the app enables you to recognize:
• Short Text - Speaks text as soon as it appears in front of the camera.
• Documents - Provides audio guidance to capture a printed page, and recognizes the text, along with its original formatting.
• Products - Scans barcodes, using audio beeps to guide you; hear the name, and package information when available. (works with iPhone 6 and later)
• People - Saves people’s faces so you can recognize them, and get an estimate of their age, gender, and emotions.
• Scenes (early preview) - Hear an overall description of the scene captured.
• Currency - Recognizes currency notes. (Requires iOS 11)
• Color - Identifies color.
• Handwriting - Reads handwritten text like in greeting cards
• Light - Generates an audible tone corresponding to the brightness in the surroundings.
• Images in other apps - Just tap “Share” and “Recognize with Seeing AI” to describe images from Mail, Photos, Twitter, and more.
• Photo browsing experience - Describes photos on your phone
Seeing AI is built to help you achieve more by leveraging the power of the cloud and artificial intelligence. As the research progresses, more channels may be added.
Check out tutorials with this YouTube playlist: http://aka.ms/SeeingAIPlaylist
Visit http://SeeingAI.com for more details
Recently honored by American Council of the Blind, American Foundation for the Blind's Helen Keller Achievement Award, CES Asia, Mobile World Congress, FCC Chairman's Awards for Advancements in Accessibility and AppleVis Hall of Fame.
Available in 70 countries including Albania, Argentina, Australia, Bhutan, Brazil, Canada, Egypt, European Union, Ghana, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, USA, UK and Zimbabwe. Gradually coming to more countries.
Languages supported – English
Supported on iPhone 5C, 5S and later; best performance with iPhone 6S, SE and later models.
Questions, feedback or feature requests? Email us at seeingai @ microsoft.com.
Introducing a new battery saver mode which will stop recognizing if nothing is found for a period of time. Recognition will start again when the phone is moved.
Increased the field of view on the Document channel, so that the phone does not need to be as far away. This also means that Seeing AI now works with document stands such as Giraffe Reader.
Plus, a number of bug fixes and internal improvements.
Valutazioni e recensioni
App molto interessante. Però cercate di mettere anche la lingua italiana
Risposta dello sviluppatore ,
Thank you for using Microsoft Seeing AI and the ★★★★★ rating! --- We have received numerous suggestions requesting support for additional languages and currencies for the Seeing AI app and we have added Italian to our list of language requests for future releases.
Utilissima applicazione, completa, strutturata molto bene.
In una unica applicazione sono contenute tante funzioni, tutte utilissime, molto comode, molto efficienti.
Molto apprezzabile l’impegno e lo sforzo degli sviluppatori per un’ottima applicazione totalmente gratuita.
App utile per supportare non manca nessuna delle feature di cui un non vedente ha bisogno. Ottimo anche il riconoscimento dei manoscritti e nel riconoscere prodotti usando bar code. Lievi difetti in riconoscimento colori
Risposta dello sviluppatore ,
Thank you for the ★★★★★ rating! We are very pleased that you are enjoying Microsoft Seeing AI app. Version (2.3) has improved features with a few experimental Channels for Scenes, Colors, and Handwriting. We are working on improving the accuracy of all the channels, including color --- Please visit www.SeeingAI.com for more information, updates, and tutorials.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 291.4 MB
Richiede iOS 10.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificazione: 4+
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.