Stress less, sleep soundly, and get happier. Headspace is everyday mindfulness and meditation, so you can make mindfulness a daily habit and be kind to your mind. Learn how to relax, manage stress, find your focus, and release tension in both the mind and body.
Get guided meditations, courses, and mindfulness exercises on subjects like stress, general anxiety, worry, building resilience, and more topics for any moment. Learn mindfulness and choose from hundreds of meditations led by world-class experts from all walks of life. From guided meditations to soothing breathwork, get personalized recommendations daily based on what you like and how you’re feeling.
Build your practice and meditate your way — Headspace is meditation for every experience level and lifestyle. Try short, 3-minute mindful meditation sessions that fit seamlessly into a busy schedule, or choose longer meditations for any time of day. Meditate with friends, and join live group meditations with members from around the world. Listen to soothing stories, calming sounds, and sleep music to create the conditions for restful slumber. Release stress and Tune in to Focus music to help you stay in the zone, and discover tension-releasing, joyful movement exercises.
Meditate, practice mindfulness, relax and sleep well. Start your free trial to feel the difference.
- Discover guided meditations and mindfulness exercises
- Meditate with Headspace’s personalized recommendations based on your activity
- Practice daily meditation on a new topic each day
- Breathe easy with 3-minute mini meditations for a quick mental reset
- Track your progress and time spent meditating with Mindful Minutes on Apple Health
- Learn meditation skills and find answers to your mindfulness questions
- Start your day inspired with The Wake Up — a short, daily video series made to brighten your day
SLEEP SOUNDS & MEDITATIONS
- Relax and create the conditions for a restful sleep
- Switch off with sleepcasts: calming narration paired with relaxing sounds
- Soothing sleep sounds with ambient nature recordings
- Calm & tranquil sleep music to help you reach a deep slumber
STRESS RELIEF & COPING MEDITATIONS
- Anxiety relief – ease stress with “SOS” sessions for moments of anxiety
- Learn breathwork to help you relax & calm down
- Build resilience with the Weathering the Storm collection
- Meditations to help you cope with sadness, anger, and adapting to change
FIND FOCUS & BUILD PRODUCTIVITY
- Improve focus with meditations for working from home
- Boost your concentration and productivity with focus enhancing music
- Choose from curated playlists to set the right mood for your day
CENTERED FITNESS & TENSION RELEASE
- Relieve stress and release tension with mindful movement
- Mood boosting and motivating at-home workouts like yoga and guided runs
- Centered fitness courses: 28 days of mindful fitness and cardio
- Train with experts and Olympians Kim Glass & Leon Taylor
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Headspace offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$12.99 per month
$69.99 per year (that's less than $5.99 a month)
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
The subscription will automatically renew unless turned off in your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the current period ends. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. If you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed.
Headspace saves your meditation sessions to your Apple Health app.
Read the terms and conditions here:
Thanks for using Headspace! This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
As always, if you run into any troubles, let us know at email@example.com
The most helpful app for me
I've been wanted to learn meditation and mindfulness, I read books and tried some other meditation apps but neither of them didn't work well...I didn't feel comfortable. Then I found Headspace episodes on Netflix, I really into it! I found there is an app too so I downloaded it and it is more than I expected. I am a very beginner but I enjoy Headspace everyday. I am looking forward Today's sleepcast every night especially! (I can easily have deep sleep) Everyone's voices are amazing and I learned English as a second language, my English skill is not that good but I can understand almost fine. The lines and pronunciations accents are not too complicated I guess. I hope there will be Japanese version soon. The Japanese narrators of Headspace series at Netflix(they did Andy and Eve's voices I guess) they were so amazing! Beautiful calming voices. I thought translation was fine as too. I am sure many of people who only understand Japanese needs Headspace too, they would be very happy. I assume maybe you guys are already working on it, I really hope you will make Japanese language option! Thank you for creating this app. This app really helps me everyday with more calm mind, better sleep and I enjoy it so much! It's really fun and I have to say the animation is so cute and very understandable. I love it. Also notifications are perfect for me, timing and messages itself.
Perfect app for meditation
I’ve been struggling with stress for few months and I tried this app. It’s totally a game changer for me!! I did meditation with this app, and it feels so great🧘♀️
Also, the cute user interface and good user experience motivates me more to do everyday meditation routine.
Thanks for making this app and I appreciate all the work and effort your team has made!
Lots of love from Japan 🇯🇵🇯🇵
Please prioritize lowering costs and reduce excessive content
I’ve been using headspace since long before it became so popular and before it had this many courses. It’s amazing that they’ve added so many on the list and it was definitely a life changer. However, I didn’t like how the developers decided to add so many other costly wellness features that are not meditation-related like the exercise, white noise, and “wake-up” videos. I doubt many people use them and it’s clearly not the reason I pay for the subscription. There are so many fitness apps and white noise apps out there that offer these services for free and I don’t see the point of paying for all this. Nevertheless, the free library only offers only a narrow selection of meditations which probably forces most people to pay for the app’s pricey subscription. I hope the developers focus on their expertise which is meditation and advice on mindfulness (love the mini animations) and their mission to make it accessible to more people instead of reaching into different genres within the “wellness” market.
- Headspace Inc.
- iOS 15.0以降が必要です。
- iPadOS 15.0以降が必要です。
- iPod touch
- iOS 15.0以降が必要です。
- macOS 12.0以降とApple M1以降のチップを搭載したMacが必要です。
スペイン語、 ドイツ語、 フランス語、 ポルトガル語、 英語
- © 2023 Headspace Inc.
- Monthly Subscription ¥480
- Headspace ¥480
- Annual Subscription ¥4,800
- Headspace Plus ¥4,800
- Headspace Plus ¥480
- Headspace ¥1,600
- Headspace ¥11,400
- Monthly Subscription ¥480
- Annual Subscription ¥7,800
- Monthly Subscription ¥1,450