Zoho Invoice is a smart way to invoice, remind and accept payments from your clients. You can send estimates, track time for projects, monitor expenses, invoice for projects, accept credit card payments, and send thank you messages to clients.
Zoho Invoice is now available for on Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch.
Here's what our users have to say about Zoho Invoice:
"The quality of the Zoho Invoice platform, and the app continue to amaze me. Everything is here, and everything works as expected. Very intuitive, and a really, really good value for the money!"
"Brilliant app, excellent features. Great for small web businesses. Must have for anyone on the go"
"Very user-friendly, and makes your business very professional. Everything you would possibly need."
With the Zoho Invoice macOS app you can:
Impress your clients with the beautiful templates for invoices and estimates that are readily available.
ACCEPT ONLINE PAYMENTS
Integrate with multiple payment gateways such as Stripe, PayPal, Authorize.Net, and 2Checkout to receive payments faster.
Track your client's overdue payments for invoices and send out payment reminders to them.
TRACK TIME ACCURATELY
Track the time you spend on projects and bill your customers right from the app.
CATEGORIZE EXPENSES EASILY
Track expenses under categories like transport, food, and fuel. Attach your receipts to these expenses and manage them effortlessly.
Zoho Invoice supports multi-lingual and multi-currency options to invoice your global customers.
EASE YOUR EYES WITH DARK MODE
Access Zoho Invoice in Dark Mode without straining your eyes. If you’ve configured Dark Mode in the System Settings, the app will also be in Dark Mode.
SAVE TIME WITH KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS
Use keyboard shortcuts and invoice faster. This enables you to get more done in less time.
Subscribe Within the App
There are three plans available. You can choose a monthly or yearly subscription.
Basic Plan: 50 customers | 1 user
Standard Plan: 500 customers | 3 users
Professional Plan: >500 customers | 10 users
Note on In-app Purchases:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Zoho Corporation
macOS 10.15 以降、64ビットプロセッサ
日本語、 イタリア語、 オランダ語、 スウェーデン語、 スペイン語、 ドイツ語、 フランス語、 ポルトガル語、 中国語、 英語
- © 2019 Zoho Corporation
- Basic Plan - Monthly ¥960
- Basic Plan - Yearly ¥9,600
- Standard Plan - Monthly ¥2,000