Save time & money! Track your MILEAGE and EXPENSES with the most powerful expense app available! A comprehensive, full featured app that's easy to use and extends to your desktop. XpenseTracker has been a customer favorite on the App Store since 2008.
*March 2017- "BEST FINANCE APP" http://www.creditdonkey.com/finance-apps.html
*XpenseTracker named "must have tax app" by
H & R Block** http://tinyurl.com/HRBlockLovesXT
*EventJuice UK declares "must download app"
*TabletPCReview.com rated XpenseTracker "Best Personal Finance App for iPad" - http://tinyurl.com/bestfinanceapp
XpenseTracker is a comprehensive expense tracking and reporting application for anyone wishing to track their expenses and/or mileage. It's ease of use, full features and great interface make it an essential tool for every iPhone/iPad user. It's power even extends to the desktop by allowing emailing or exporting of the expense reports and accompanying photo receipts directly to the desktop. It will save you time and money.
* Records all of your expenses and provides a running total for each log
* Completely customize categories, sub-categories and payment types
* Completely customizable fields you choose to use or not. Unused fields are hidden when adding new expenses
* Sort expenses by "Date" , "Category", "Payment Type" or "Client."
* For each category, the last payment type is remembered further simplifying data entry
* Keeps a frequently used list for appropriate fields like description
* Mark a log as "reimbursed" or "submitted"
* Easy mileage tracking with MANY different options:
+ Enter total distance or start/stop odometer reading (remembers last stop reading)
+ Enter start/stop addresses (app will calculate distance)
+ Enter more than one destination in a single entry if desired (loved by real estate agents)
+ Use GPS to track distances - just tell the app when you leave and arrive
+ Optional AutoTrack feature for TOTALLY automatic mileage tracking.
* Supports ALL major currencies
* Downloads daily exchange rates
* Many user defined preferences
* Extensive support for VAT
* Email your expense reports in comma delimited (CSV) format for easy import to Excel or Numbers. Photo receipts are also emailed as JPEG attachments
* Support for Quickbooks (IIF) format
* Export your reports directly to your Mac or PC via Wi-Fi connection and have your file immediately appear on your desktop. This CSV file can be easily imported into Excel or Numbers.
* Specify the fields to be exported for CSV reports
* Over a dozen PDF templates for creating beautiful, finished PDF format reports.
* Includes client field and support for sorting and exporting by client.
* Using the iPhone’s built-in camera, take snapshots of your receipts
* Capture multiple images per expense
* Automatically backup your data to iCloud
* Set Password or use TouchID
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
The app offers an two OPTIONAL subscriptions, AutoTrack and Human Scan. AutoTrack is a feature that will automatically track your drives. All you need to do is carry your device with you. Human Scan will allow you to take a picture of a receipt and have an actual human extract the key information and update your expense entry. You do NOT need this add-on if you simply want to take photos of your receipt as the app already has that built-in.
* Payment charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
* Automatically renews unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* AutoTrack can be subscribed on monthly or a yearly basis.
* Human Scan can be subscribed on a monthly basis.
*** New in Version 10.63 *** (Early June 2019)
* Minor bug fixes.
IF you have a question, some feedback or any problem at all, go into the Prefs screen and tap the Email the Author link. You will get a response within 24 hours or less.
*** New in Version 10.62 *** (Mid May 2019)
* Minor bug fixes.
*** New in Version 10.61 *** (Late April 2019)
* Added sort direction button in Search All Logs screen.
* Minor bug fixes.
*** New in Version 10.60 *** (Late March 2019)
* Requires iOS 11 or greater
* Supports new larger screen iPhones
* Enhanced the optional AutoTrack feature to allow Force Quitting app without impacting the tracking of drives.
* Supports newest iPhone models.
* Greatly extends options when "Sharing" an image or PDF file from the Mail app or another app.
(i.e. you can share a PDF with BizXpenseTracker and you will be given the option to convert it to a photo and link it to the Photo Receipt field of an expense)
* "Quick" mileage entries now show full FROM and TO address.
* Number of quick expense entries increased to 25.
* Fixes search function when searching for non-English characters.
* Greatly reduces battery usage for Optional AutoTrack feature.
* Other minor bug fixes.
*** New in Version 10.40 *** (Aug 2018)
* Fixed issue with support for "Nearby" list
* Added new "Expenses - grouped by Location" report
* Several bug fixes reported by customers (thank you!)
* Various User Interface improvements
* Prepare app for future improvements to VAT support (2nd VAT tax coming soon)
* Improvements to optional Human Scan feature.
*** New in Version 10.32 ***
* Bug fix in Device Sync
* Minor other bugs.
** New in Version 10.30 **
* Introducing Human Scan.
* Other minor bug fixes.
** New in version 10.21 **
* Fixes a bug when selecteding "other" currencies.
* Fixes a bug when using optinal Human Scan feature.
** New in version 10.20 **
* Fixes various bugs.
* Fixes an issue with the optional AutoTrack feature.
** New in version 10.10 **
* iOS 11 compatible
* New support for iPhone X screen
* Support for Today's Widget. Shows details of last entry added
* Support for app Shortcuts "Quick Actions" for those with devices with 3D Touch. Touch hard on the BizXpenseTracker icon in the the app laucher to see a list of available shortcuts
** New in version 10.00 **
* Improvements to user interface THROUGHOUT app.
* Easier now to create a report that includes entries from all logs (available when you set the date filter within the Email/Export screen).
* Additional filter options on screen and when creating reports.
* Now create more advanced overtime calculations for tracking time worked.
** NEW in version 9.90 **
* Nice enhancements to optional AutoTrack feature. Choose to just record city and state rather than street, city and state. Autofill odometer readings for those required to include odometer values.
* Improved Description selection screen. Can now choose from list as always but can also tap "append" button for an item to append that item to existing entered items.
* Enhanced PDF report features including the ability to choose an image of their signature to include in the footer of the report.
* Additional sort and filter options.
* Various User Interface improvements.
** NEW in version 9.81 **
* Over 50 New category Icons
* Ability to assign an individual Exchange Rate to an expense (enable this under Field Usage in Prefs).
** NEW in version 9.80 **
* New "Quarterly" reports.
* Now can save on-screen filters as "relative dates" so that if you create a "Last Week" filter it will alway filter the last week based on the current day you are creating the report.
* Bug fixes
** NEW in version 9.50 **
* New ability to add multiple location visits in one mileage entry (turn on Multiple Mileage Locations in Prefs).
* Now record drive times (start time, stop time and drive time).
Beware, prospective buyers! Their OCR is a piece of crap >:(
OCR does NOT work with Japanese receipts!
Seriously, SilverWare, if it doesn't work, don't even bother selling such an app in Japan. I haven't yet tried it with US receipts, but this app isn't worth 700 yen for what it's capable of: XpenseTracker doesn't deserve more than a star.
- Silverware Software, LLC
iOS 11.0以降。iPhone、iPad、およびiPod touchに対応。
- 4+ 対象年齢
- ©2008 - 2019 Silverware Software
- Dropbox Support ¥120
- Sync: Device to Device ¥480
- Optical Character Recognition ¥120