Yoink로 윈도우, 앱, Space 그리고 전체화면 앱에서 간단히 드래그 앤 드랍하세요.
'Invaluable Utilities', 'Get Stuff Done', 'Staff Favorites', 'New and Noteworthy' 와 'New Year, New You' 같은 애플측에서 엄선한 목록들에 수록되었던 적이 있습니다.
어플리케이션이나 파인더에서 드래깅을 시작할때, Yoink는 스크린의 가장자리에 작은 공간을 만들어 드래그 할 수 있게 해줍니다.
Yoink로 드랍할 목적지까지 마우스를 편하게 가져가고, 다시 Yoink 창으로 마우스를 가져갈수 있습니다.
저희 웹사이트에 방문하여 비디오와 더불어 더 많은 정보를 얻어보세요.
여기 Yoink를 사용한 다른 사용자들의 말들을 들어보세요:
"Essential. One of the few apps I use all the time." - Kraznoff, US App Store
"Simple, elegant, perfect. This is a fantastic app. It works flawlessly". - Benwiggy, UK App Store
"Handiest utility I ever purchased." - Nrgwise, US App Store
"Love it - always getting better!" - Ignolopi, US App Store
"A must-have app!" - mc_razza, Australian App Store
"Use it every day since I bought this app two years ago" - Bogidawn, US App Store
"Drag & drop, super simplified" - don_gmt, Swiss App Store
"Indispensable" - Man73, French App Store
"A must for your toolbox" - frankmurf, US App Store
"Perfection" - Peripheral, US App Store
"This is a fantastic app. So simple to use and a great timesaver." - danmac147, Irish App Store
여기 Yoink에 대한 언론들의 반응을 한번 보세요:
"Yoink is a terrific utility for macOS" - John Gruber, DaringFireball.net
"Yoink is a fantastic way to enhance drag'n'drop. Highly recommended." - Federico Viticci, MacStories.net
"Yoink is an awesome drag and drop utility for the Mac and is instrumental to me when working with full screen apps." - Jeff Benjamin, iDownloadBlog
"Yoink is a shelf. You put things on it. You take things off it. It's just a shelf. And you need it." - David Michael Ross, davidmichaelross.com
"Yoink makes drag and drop easier." - Dan Frakes, Macworld
"Yoink really makes the whole drag and drop process much less stressful." - Whitson Gordon, lifehacker.com
"I absolutely love this little utility, it's one of the few I've come across that has had staying powers on my Macs." - James Dempsey, The Graphic Mac
Some features may require a more recent version of macOS, or the separately available Yoink app for iOS:
Handoff from Mac to Mac requires macOS El Capitan 10.11 or newer on both Macs
Handoff to/from iPad or iPhone requires separately available Yoink app for iOS
Quick Action and Continuity Camera requires macOS Mojave 10.14
만약 피드백이나 질문이 있으시다면 머뭇거리지 말고 firstname.lastname@example.org이나 트위터 @yoinkapp 혹은 @eternalstorms으로 연락주세요.
Yoink for Mac is now compatible with macOS Big Sur, and runs natively on Macs with Apple Silicon.
Version 3.5.12 fixes a bug on macOS 10.14 and earlier, where items weren't remembered over relaunches of the app.
Versions 3.5.11 and 3.5.10 fix minor issues when dragging from Music.app, the Dock, and Safari's downloads popover, as well as a bug where Yoink's list could randomly appear cut off.
Improvements in Yoink v3.5.9:
- Improves renaming of files (right-click a file and select Rename / Move...)
- In a file's contextual menu, the full filename is now shown at the top
- File-status checking has been improved
- Improves compatibility with Apple Remote Desktop, Screen Sharing, Chrome
- Slightly improves the "Moved-to-trash" popover's UI
- Improves the Splash screen for smaller screens / resolutions
- Improves keyboard navigation in Yoink: lock/unlock selected files (l), split up selected stacks (s)
- Improves support for not-yet-loaded files dragged from iCloud Drive
- Improves support for screenshots dragged from macOS' screenshot floating window
- Improves compatibility with some URLs that could not be processed correctly
- Improves Yoink's center position if the menu bar is set to automatically hide
- The "File in Trash" popover now closes automatically when the file is deleted
- Handoff's progress text is now monospaced
Bug fixes in Yoink v3.5.9:
- Fixes a bug where Yoink would steal keyboard focus unpredictably and unnecessarily, and - mostly - annoyingly!
- Fixes a bug where right-clicking a bundle / package file would not allow for "Open with..."
- Fixes a bug where sometimes Yoink's keyboard shortcut would stop working
- The (optional) fetching of favicons is running in its own XPC service again on macOS Catalina and newer
- Fixes a bug where Quick Look icon previews were smaller / lower resolution than expected
- Fixes a regression where Quick Look previews would be cut off on smaller screens
- Fixes the popover's behavior when more than one file in Yoink is moved to the trash
- Fixes an issue where Yoink would sometimes not work correctly when handling large amounts of files
- Fixes a bug where Yoink would mistakenly appear when customizing toolbars
- Fixes a bug that caused Yoink to beep when cancelling the installation of its PDF Service
- Fixes a rare crash when adding files to Yoink
- Updates the Acknowledgements file
If you're enjoying Yoink, please consider leaving a rating or a review of the app - it would mean a lot to me and help me out quite a bit. Thank you.
If you're interested in my apps and their development, or my life as an indie developer, I'd like to invite you to follow me on my blog (https://blog.eternalstorms.at), twitter (https://twitter.com/eternalstorms), facebook (https://facebook.com/eternalstorms) or instagram (https://instagram.com/eternalstorms).
Should you experience issues with Yoink or have any feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to write me at email@example.com
Thank you kindly,
- Matthias Gansrigler
평가 및 리뷰모두 보기
이렇게 맥을 편하게 쓸수있는것 중에 하가지 앱이.. 바로 이 앱인듯..!
맥북의 Dock처럼 가리기와 보기 좀 만들어주세요
편리하고 일의 능률도 올라가고 아주 좋지만......... 사용할 파일을 드래그 해놓은면 한 쪽면을 가려 Page, keynote와 같이 설정 메뉴들을 가려서 조금 불편하네요. 매북의 Dock처럼 자동으로 가리기와 보기가 추가되면 더욱 좋을 거 같아요.
개발자 답변 ,
thank you for your feedback on Yoink. I'm glad you like my app, that means a lot to me.
As for covering up parts of other applications:
You can click on the little gear icon at the lower left of Yoink's window to change the window position (in an upcoming update, you'll be able to just drag it to a new position), or you can use Yoink's keyboard shortcut (by default, F5) to manually hide/show Yoink whenever you (don't) need it.
If you have any further feedback, please don't hesitate to write me (firstname.lastname@example.org)
with warm regards,
앱이 수집하는 개인정보
개발자(Matthias Gansrigler)가 앱의 개인정보 수집에 아래 설명된 데이터 처리가 포함될 수 있다고 표시했습니다. 자세한 내용은 개발자의 개인정보 처리방침을 참고하십시오.
데이터가 수집되지 않음
개발자가 이 앱에서 데이터를 수집하지 않습니다.
개인정보 수집은 사용하는 기능이나 연령 등에 따라 다를 수 있습니다. 더 알아보기
가족 공유를 설정하면 최대 6명의 가족 구성원이 이 앱을 사용할 수 있습니다.