Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic and public transport info, and find what you need by getting the latest information on businesses, including supermarkets, pharmacies and other important places.
Get where you need to go efficiently:
• Find the best route with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closure
Find important businesses:
• Know what’s open in your area and their latest opening hours
• Find local restaurants offering delivery and takeaway
• Create lists of your important places
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train or ride-share with real-time public transport info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closures
• With Live View in Google Maps, see the way you need to go with arrows and directions placed right on top of your world. There’s no second guessing or missing another turn.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, shopping centres and stadiums
Some features are not available in all countries.
Navigation isn't intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles.
Thanks for using Google Maps! This release brings bug fixes that improve our product to help you discover new places and navigate to them.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t save edited list
Hi, I created a list of saved places, but there is no option to save it. Am I doing something wrong or this is a bug?
Last mile navigation
It used to be the best travel companion in any situation for many years, but after recent updates last mile navigation on driving and walking became useless - it usually suggests going in circles when you are already at the correct location. I am sure that problem has nothing to do with my phone - I am using several devices. Please fix this, I don't want to use other navigation app.
Whenever I travel i choose a route thats good for me, but google maps decides theres faster routes and keeps asking me if i want to change it over and over even though i pressed "No thanks" it still keeps popping up, and if i dont press "no thanks" while driving it reroutes automatically, very much annoying.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 227.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Google Inc.