This free application is created by international scientists’ team from Siauliai University, University of Latvia, Finnish Meteorological Institute, Medical University of Vienna. The personal allergy symptoms forecast was developed for the territory of Lithuania and Latvia. Information on allergy symptoms you can personalize. For this you should login to the pollen diary. If you do not yet have an account you can register in app anonymous or with your name. Try! It is easy!
This app also provides pollen load based on allergenic pollen forecast data. The forecasted species include birch, grass and ragweed pollen, as well as characteristics of the allergenic season. Air quality as additional information includes SO2, NO, NO2, O3, PM2.5, and PM10
The information presented on the app is only for personal use only and does not aim to substitute an allergy test by the doctor.
* Will help you find out more about your symptoms
* Allergy symptoms forecast build especially for you
* Possibility to compare your allergic complaints with the concentrations of pollen in the air
* Pollen load
* Information on air-quality
* Encyclopedia on the common allergenic pollen
* Easy to use and understand
* Free and no additional fees
More: www.pasyfo.lt, www.pasyfo.lu.lv
Bugfixes and translation updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use
Easy to use and helpful for allergic people
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.