Treatwell is the best way to book hair and beauty online. Find salons in your area, read reviews, book (rebook and reschedule), on the Treatwell app. Whichever treatment you’re after – haircut, wax, massage – we’ll help you sort a salon slot, 24/7.
It’s quick and easy – our app users can vouch for that – so you can book your next appointment in under 45 seconds, for real. Go for your usual, or try out a new treatment, and discover the most-loved salons in your area. No places nearby? We bring salons onto Treatwell every day, so if you can’t find a venue near you just yet, you (hopefully) will soon.
All of that – and more great stuff below – on the Treatwell app.
Why booking online is better:
- Scroll through our list of treatment categories, and book your usual, or try something new.
- Filter thousands of salons, to find the best in your area. Found a keeper? Save it to ‘Your favourites’ because, well, it’s your favourite, and rebook there (easily) next time.
- Read reviews - millions of them - written by our customers, so you know what to expect at every salon.
- Add appointments to your calendar; life’s busy, we’ll keep track.
- Find your salon easily, with our in-app map functionality.
- Choose an off-peak time (like afternoons, or ‘quiet periods’) to get a better price.
- Pre-pay, pre-treatment, so you can stroll in and out of the salon on the day.
- Manage all your appointments in one place – rebook, reschedule or cancel if you need to.
- Get push notifications straight to your home screen, so you never forget an appointment, or miss a discount, again.
Share your thoughts with us. Send us your ideas for our app to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hi out there,
We've been busy bug fixing, as we do. Our equivalent of lopping off split ends and getting your nails redone. You should find the app even easier to use now. Music to your ears? And ours.
Questions? Get in touch here: email@example.com.
Until next time...
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great and convenient way to book your beauty procedures or look for new salons.
Stupid app. I can’t change language only Lithuanian when I’m in Vilnius, also stupid confirmation logic, I have to chose service, master, date, time and confirm somewhere on bottom with small button, I’m always come to barbershop and they not see my reservation because I not pushed button!!! I see green label on final step (I’m not understand Lithuanian language) and I think everything u is a great but not!!! I have to scroll down and push button again! I’m stupid? No, guys, it’s worst UX!!!!
Guys, please fix rescheduling. Such an important issue. Today I cannot normally move my appointment because when I try to move it slightly before/after it cannot be moved because it overlaps with itself (should be excluded). I know it has been reported before but for some reason it has not been fixed.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hotspring Ventures Ltd.
- 70.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Lithuanian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014 Hotspring Ventures Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.