Manage and edit your Core Data Models from your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
Create new Core Data Models, import existing Core Data Models and export them to Dropbox and iTunes.
1. Create and edit Core Data Models
2. Import existing Core Data Models from iTunes and Dropbox
3. Export Core Data Models to iTunes and Dropbox
4. Auto-generated SQLite databases for your Core Data Models
5. Auto-generated Objective-C source files (.h,.m) for your Core Data Models
6. iCloud Sync
A must have tool for iOS/Mac Developers and Students.
- iOS 11 Support
- iPhone X Support
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.