STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to twelve tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is highly customizable, including:
* 45 different color themes
* 500 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
* Includes one of the highest-praised Apple Watch apps, including Health app integration, complications, and rich notifications.
* Support for Siri Shortcuts, iPad and iCloud
* Today Widget allows you to quickly view and complete your tasks
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email email@example.com, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Automatic step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Fixed: Widget not appearing for some iPad users
* Fixed: Notification wording for timed health tasks
* Shortcuts: Added "task status" shortcut
* Shortcuts: Start/stop timer shortcut now shows the timed task animating
* Shortcuts: Fixed an issue that may cause shortcuts to not appear correctly in the Shortcuts app
* Shortcuts: Changed the data returned from start/stop timer. Please update your workflows accordingly
* Shortcuts: Added "estimated finish time" to running timed tasks
* Shortcuts: Fixes an issue where application badge may not update after completing a task
* Shortcuts: Added support for marking positive tasks as missed
* Added: "Take Audiogram" Health task, used for hearing tests
* Added: Heart rate tasks for irregular rhythm, low heart rate, high heart rate
* Added: Ability to hide start/stop timer button on tasks
* Fixed: Crash on iPad settings screen
* Fixed: Theme issues on settings bar
* Fixed: iCloud issue causing app to not update correctly in the background for some users
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s not every day that an app helps you become a better person. But that’s what Streaks does with a simple, compelling design that gets out of the way—and lets you focus on eating healthy, reading books, flossing teeth, and winning at life. Oh yeah, and it’s one of the best Apple Watch apps we’ve ever used.
- Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- 132.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- 5,49 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.