Google Photos is a smarter home for all your photos and videos, made for the way you take photos today.
The best photo product on Earth – The Verge
Google Photos is your new essential picture app – Wired
Upload the pictures and let Google Photos do the rest – The New York Times
• FREE UP SPACE: Never worry about running out of space on your phone again. Photos that are safely backed up can be removed from your device’s storage in just a tap.
• VISUAL SEARCH: Your photos are now searchable by the people, places and things in them – no tagging required.
• MOVIES AND GIFS, MADE FOR YOU: Get automatically created movies, collages, GIFs and more from your photos. Or easily create them yourself.
• ADVANCED EDITING: Transform photos with a tap. Use intuitive and powerful photo and video editing tools to apply content-aware filters, adjust lighting and more.
• SMART AUTOMATIC ALBUMS: Tell better stories, without the work. Automatically get a new album with just your best shots after an event or trip, then invite others to add their photos.
• LIVE ALBUMS: Share your latest photos with Live Albums. Select the people and pets that you want to see and Google Photos will automatically add photos of them as you take them, no manual updates needed.
• SHARED LIBRARIES: Share without sharing. Grant a trusted person access to all of your photos.
• REDISCOVER: Get collages of photos that you took a year ago on this day.
• CAST: View photos and videos on your TV with Chromecast support.
• FREE STORAGE: Every Google Account comes with 15 GB of free storage and you can choose to automatically back up all your photos and videos in high quality or original quality. Your photos are safe, secure and private to you. All photos and videos that you back up in high quality before 1 June 2021 will not count toward your Google Account storage.
You can also upgrade storage for your Google account, used for Original Quality photos and videos, Google Drive and Gmail by subscribing to Google One, an expanded storage plan. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US. Pricing and availability can vary by region.
Storage subscriptions purchased in-app will be charged to your iTunes Account, and automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Google One Terms of Service: https://one.google.com/terms-of-service
Note: Face grouping is not available in all countries.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Google Photos doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
Thanks for using Google Photos. This release includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
We fixed user-reported issues and added new features so that you can find the right photos faster.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Way to store (backup) your photos
If you opted for high quality photos, the app provides unlimited storage for your back up photos, definitely recommended it to install on every smartphone. Thumbs up from me!
Okay that part definitely isn’t written by myself, anyway it’s basically what I would express, if you’re like me, like mostly of us using smartphones to capture great photos, technically quality without exceeding 16MP almost make minor different with the original pictures taken on phone. Good alternate way to back your photos. kudos to that
Ever since I started using this Apps my time spent in managing my photos, albums from 2-3 cameras has been greatly reduced. It is a great way to manage and share photos/album with family and friends.
However, if there is one feature that I need from this Apps will be the ability to do slides show from the photos/albums. I know this can be done via the Movie function but it is just not as good as having the slides show button available in the Apps.
Thank you Google Photos. You are great!
Chee L Ho
Deleted photos keeps reappear
Hi, please fix the issue please. Been having this issue since last year. It has been a year. I have deleted unwanted photos from my gallery and bin (permanent delete). But when i scroll back, these photos keeps reappearing in my photos. Please, it ruins my relationship as those photos are photos of me with my ex. My current bf found that photos and you know, he get jealous and we often fight every now and then. He thought i wanna keep that photos of my ugly exbf. I told him already that you guys maybe have some glitch in your apps but please please fix this soon. I don’t want to get into another fight with him anymore. 😔
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 210.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016, Google Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 100 GB Month RM7.90
- 200 GB Month RM12.90
- 2 TB Month RM41.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.