Grab is Southeast Asia's #1 ride-hailing app, food delivery service, and cashless payment solution all in one. Get the most convenient booking service for private cars and taxis from the largest community of drivers in the region, food delivery from your favourite restaurants to satisfy any craving, and cashless payments in-app and at merchants across the city. Whatever you need, Grab has you covered.
Grab's wide selection of services are available in 8 Southeast Asian countries (services vary by city):
• JustGrab: Get the nearest car or taxi at an affordable upfront fixed fare
• GrabCar, GrabCar 6: Affordable everyday private car or luxury ride; ride solo or with a crew up to 3 or 6; book a single ride or rent by the hour
• GrabBike: On-demand bike service; best choice to beat traffic quickly and safely
• GrabTaxi: Get a taxi with an upfront fixed fare wherever you are, whenever you want
• GrabShare: Share a ride with another party headed in the same direction and save money
• GrabTrike: Three-wheeled transport option which provides convenience and flexibility with upfront fixed fares
• GrabHitch: Social carpooling; Schedule your ride in advance and get a shared lift
• GrabFamily: Family-friendly ride with a child booster seat for your little ones
• GrabAssist: Extra assistance ride for seniors or people with disabilities
• GrabCoach: Book a minivan or bus whenever, wherever you need it
• GrabFood: Order from your favourite restaurant and get meals delivered to your doorstep
• GrabExpress: Affordable, fast and reliable courier service with insurance for your items
• GrabFresh: Handpicked groceries delivered from store to door within an hour or at a scheduled time
• GrabPay: A safe and secure mobile wallet where you can easily pay for your rides, food delivery, and at local merchants with just a few taps on the Grab app
• GrabRewards: Earn rewards points for every dollar you spend and use them to redeem awesome deals in the GrabRewards catalogue
• GrabWheels: It’s the new, fun, eco-friendly way to travel. Try it today!
Some say bugs are the future of food: They are rich in protein and can be sustainably produced for mass consumption. In fact, some 2 billion humans on the planet eat bugs as part of their diet. But when the bug is in an app, we won't want you to eat it. And we certainly won't try to make more of it.
Update your Grab to 5.67 to get rid of bugs from your everyday app experience.
Ratings and Reviews
I love how the UI/UX works here but I just don't really believed what CS mumbling on the phone. They never attend to a problem seriously and solved it right away because they don't have enough information or lack of training. That one time I called CS on why my cards details gone in the system since I wanted to make payment using GrabPay & the funniest thing on earth she told me, "sorry bang memang sekarang sistem
kita dah tukar sikit so setiap kali abang nak buat topup, abang kena masukkan card details" while she uncertain of what she were saying. So I just ended the call and figuring out myself of the problem & the funniest things again happened, I just have to select the tab and it will show all of my cards inside it, I can make the payment as usual. I never ever going to listening to CS ever again, and you know what? the real customer's problem solver is at GDC located at PJ. They're well trained because they have to facing customer, not by picking up the call but definitely they only open for drivers not passenger.
Auto Log out issue
I have been using grab since they took over uber in my region. Platinum user now. No problems at all, but as of late since about a month now it has been auto logging me out of my account. And they remove all my payment details using debit card. I have NEVER been logged out and had my payment methods removed until this happened. i have to reregister my debit card for payment method and that costs MONEY. It has been logging me out for a few weeks now and i have to reregister again. And reregistering my card details is not only an inconvenience when i need a ride immediately but i have to pay every time i need to reregister. This stuff is not free. I have been using their services over a year and now this recently happened to me. Absolutely despicable. I called the customer service and they say its their policy to remove my payment details after a while. That is absolutely absurd because i have never been logged out and have my details removed. Please revise this issue, it is such an inconvenience and despicable to make me pay again and again just to register my card details. Im starting to think this is your method of pushing your use your grab pay feature which i have to say i am NOT interested now that you treat me with this problem. So far it has good services but this inconvenience is unacceptable. Is this how you treat your platinum members?
CAN’T BOOK A CAB FOR PAST HALF HOUR
I am sitting here writing this review as I’m waiting for my cab to get here after what seemed like an eternity to finally secure one. How is it possible that even after the Uber takeover, Grab has got from bad to worse. Uber was always ALWAYS reliable. No hickups at all in the past few years of its service here in Malaysia before its untimely demise (RIP it will be sorely missed). The latest version of the app looks pretty I’ll give it that but the fact that the two occasions I needed Grab to get me somewhere and it failed me miserably gives me no motivation to ever want to use it again. If I needed to get somewhere urgently, I know that Grab will not be the app to depend on. Perhaps after Uber has exited the market, Grab thinks it has the monopoly in the ridesharing market here and so time for them to rest on their laurels. You would also think that there would be more drivers available now since Uber is no longer in Malaysia but nooo, I keep having to see the “Sorry, all drivers are busy” prompt over and over again for the past 30 mins of waiting. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?? Are the drivers colluding to cause a surge pricing or something?? What the heck is Grab doing about this? I mean I know it’s not my phone’s problem because I redownloaded the app, force quit the app, restarted my phone, turned on airplane mode as advised more than a zillion times in the last half hour and nothing worked. Grab is not the future, it is an utter nightmare.
- GRABTAXI HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
- 444.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Burmese, Cambodian, Indonesian, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © GrabTaxi Holdings
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.