Grab is Southeast Asia's #1 ride-hailing app, food delivery service, and cashless payment solution all in one. Get the most convenient booking service for private cars and taxis from the largest community of drivers in the region, food delivery from your favourite restaurants to satisfy any craving, and cashless payments in-app and at merchants across the city. Whatever you need, Grab has you covered.
Grab's wide selection of services are available to users in 8 Southeast Asian countries (services vary by city):
• JustGrab: Get the nearest car or taxi at an affordable upfront fixed fare
• GrabCar, GrabCar 6: Affordable everyday private car or luxury ride; ride solo or with a crew up to 3 or 6; book a single ride or rent by the hour
• GrabBike: On-demand bike service; best choice to beat traffic quickly and safely
• GrabTaxi: Get a taxi with an upfront fixed fare wherever you are, whenever you want
• GrabShare: Share a ride with another party headed in the same direction and save money
• GrabTrike: Three-wheeled transport option which provides convenience and flexibility with upfront fixed fares
• GrabHitch: Social carpooling; Schedule your ride in advance and get a shared lift
• GrabFamily: Family-friendly ride with a child booster seat for your little ones
• GrabAssist: Extra assistance ride for seniors or people with disabilities
• GrabCoach: Book a minivan or bus whenever, wherever you need it
• GrabFood: Order from your favourite restaurant and get meals delivered to your doorstep
• GrabExpress: Affordable, fast and reliable courier service with insurance for your items
• GrabFresh: Handpicked groceries delivered from store to door within an hour or at a scheduled time
• GrabPay: A safe and secure mobile wallet where you can easily pay for your rides, food delivery, and at local merchants with just a few taps on the Grab app
• GrabRewards: Earn rewards points for every dollar you spend and use them to redeem awesome deals in the GrabRewards catalogue
• GrabWheels: It’s the new, fun, eco-friendly way to travel. Try it today!
Did you know that the strongest creature on Earth is actually a bug? The oribatid mite, also known as the moss or beetle mite, weighs just 100 micrograms and is under one millimetre in size, but can easily hold 1,180 times its own weight. That's like a human pulling six double-decker buses!
We're glad we squash bugs no matter their size and strength. Update your Grab app to version 5.115 for a bug-free experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good service but still items to improve
Very good delivery service, so far all my experience are good. Food are on time safely, delivery man are patient and polite. There are still items that can improve from Grab company to increase the customer experience, like provide delivery man the special plastic container to hold the drinks. Today is a bag that hold food so not very suitable for drink delivery. The other thing is the customer issue support is not good, I have profile and voucher issue. I called customer service but they said cannot help and ask me to send email. But email instruction also not able to help me because mine is corner case, until today I still not manage to resolve my profile and voucher issue. :(
Around 2015 grab use to give bonuses and offers. The service is good then though, the application need further development especially in areas of pickup and drop up point.
Now in 2020 grab no longer give bonuses. They only give points depending on the number of grabs using grab wallet.
Grab also give penalty which in my view is highly inefficient. Sometimes customers are charged 3 RM due to the drivers error of not able to locate the pickup point. The customer usually wait for the driver and after 5min, the driver will cancel and the customer will be charged RM 3. The driver claimed he or she has waited for 5 min but in reality, he or she could not locate the pickup point and the customer will be waiting hoping to see the grab driver. I see this to be unfair in the side of the customer. If grab can address this issue it will be nice because sometimes the penalty is cumulative. Meaning if the driver cancels 10 times, the customer will be charged 30RM. That is unfair.
Interns of lost items recovery grab is superb.
The application has a lot of improvements compared to the one in 2015, 2016, 2017 , 2018 , and 2019. But especially the pickup and drop up point the application need to be improved.
I have 5 years experience using grab and I can say a lot but I choose to stop here hopefully grab will address some of the issues that were raised.
Convenient and Ahead of Competitors.
I just have one feature that I’d love to see in this app - the ability to download transaction history with amounts in it. Currently, you can view transactions from history but you’ll have to tap a transaction before you will know the transaction total amount. If we can download the history with just the total amount ( no need for itemized prices of a transaction), it would be nice. It’s a pain right now to do audit of expenses.
- GRABTAXI HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
- 637.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Burmese, Cambodian, Indonesian, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © GrabTaxi Holdings
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.