A forever-free version of iflix that’s YOURS, and yours for life. Preview and play all you want - there’s hundreds of movies to discover (or start with our hand-picked recommendation from Movie of the Day!), tons of popular TV shows and enough local content to last a lifetime.
UPGRADE TO UNLOCK VIP.
Get everything - Premium content & features. No secret fees, no hidden charges, no joke.
- Watch on any device and stream on 2 at the same time
- You can even Download & Watch Offline (for up to 30 days!)
- English, Malay, Indonesian, Thai, Burmese, Vietnamese & Sinhala subtitles available
- FRESH ON THE FEED: Get first dibs on bite-sized videos, offers & more!
- Everything from LIVE news and music, to lifestyle and events. Stream your favourite channels now on iflix LIVE.
- Dedicated kids section
*All content shown is available on iflix. Content varies by region.
We're always making iflix awesomer! Pimp your app with the latest update - performance & feature enhancements PLUS all the boo-hoo fixes. or Get the best iflix experience - update your app with the latest performance & feature enhancements PLUS bug fixes!
Ratings and Reviews
Iphone x movie experience
Dear iflix team, can you please provide stretch or zoom to fill for movie experience on iphone x like utube provide?Because the movie I watch on your apps is at center and black all around the corner, for the quality I give 5 star but it will be nicer if you provide full screen experience for iphone x user, thank you iflix team!
Good but needs improvement
I use iflix a lot but I have a few issues:
1) if I’m in the middle of playing a video and I close (not kill) the app, then if I open the app with the video opened, and try to click on the play button, nothing happens. The video does not resume playing. I always have to kill the app, find my movie, and resume my movie in order to play it again. And even then, it won’t remember the time when I paused the video and I’ll always have to scroll to find where I left off.
2) the subtitles is laggy and occasionally doesn’t show. In order to hack this I’d have to rewind 10 seconds in order to “trigger” showing the subtitles.
3) can you add a feature to forward by 10 seconds also? Currently can rewind by 10 seconds but can’t rewind. Sometimes I like to skip boring parts.
4) also I really like Netflix’s match feature. It gives me an idea of whether I’d like it or not
5) my recommended for you selection is terrible. I’ve watched so many korean dramas and yet the first thing recommended for me is upin and ipin???? Might as well not have a recommended for you section.
Please fix this to make it a better viewing experience.
Totally needs improvement
What's the use of the next episode button thing if when the episode finished, it still stucks right there. And the continue watching features too. Are you want me to watch the credits too? If i've finished the movie , then clear it. I hope you guys can do it better. Just look at Netflix. I choose to watch iflix but if this is still going on, I'll go with netflix even though i've to pay a lot. Also please update the latest movie and drama.
- IFLIX Sdn Bhd
- 109.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Burmese, Cambodian, French, Indonesian, Laotian, Malay, Nepali, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 iflix
- In-App Purchases
- One Month RM9.90
- One Week RM3.90
- One Year RM49.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.