Minimalist prayer time notification app for Muslim brothers, sisters, and also for not yet Muslims! You'll know the perfect time to arrange meetings and outings with our fellow Muslim friends :D
iman App is preloaded with an accurate prayer timetable from
• JAKIM, Malaysia
• MUIS, Singapore
• Kementerian Agama RI, Indonesia
• Pusat Da'wah Islamiah, Brunei
• FIANZ, New Zealand
Also, options to use any of these calculation methods:
• Muslim World League
• Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)
• Egyptian General Authority of Survey
• University of Islamic Sciences, Karachi
• Umm Al-Qura University, Makkah
• Institute of Geophysics, University of Tehran. Fajr: 17.7º, Maghrib: 4.5º, Isha: 14º
• Moonsighting Committee Worldwide
• Turkey - Diyanet calculation approximation
• Generic Fajr 20º Isha 18º
• Generic Fajr 12º Isha 12º
• Generic Fajr 15º Isha 15º
• Generic Fajr 18º Isha 18º
• Generic Fajr 18º Isha 17º
And other features
• The Noble Quran with English, Bahasa Melayu & Bahasa Indonesia translation
• Advanced configurations options for power users
• More than 30 types of tones and azan notifications with full azan audio if the app is on-screen at notification time
• Qibla compass
• Remembrance after obligatory solah
• Halal eateries locator
• Masjids locator
• Al-Mathurat Sughra
• Hisnul Muslim
• Tap tasbih
• Earlier/Pre Azan notifications
• Imsa, Qiyam, and Duha time and notifications option
Tweethandle: @imanAppTweet & hashtag: #imanApp #BMF
Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters
Changes for this version:
- 2023 prayer time timetable update
- Fixed Al-Mathurat that doesn't display dua (rabitah) in the morning session
Ratings and Reviews
Assalamualaikum! I just want to say I love your apps, simple and loving the minimalist UI. I have particularly used your app to read the mathurat, loved how it seamlessly changed in the morning and evening recitation. I have few suggestions to improve user experience.
1) I think it would be great to include the translations and perhaps the reference (or fadhilat?) for each du’a/recitation in the mathurat. Would be nice to understand what we are reading. Perhaps, with options for Eng/BM for the translation.
2) The vertical sliding to move to the next du’a somehow reset the number of recitation to zero, if that 3x count could be retained will be nice too.
3) I would also suggest to change the interface to separate each du’a to a different page. The minimalism aspect can be retained by maybe providing option to show the translation, if that is to be incorporated.
Hope you’ll consider! Jazakillah khair for an excellent app!
Request for fasting
The apps is good but I would love if you could add features for fasting. It would help the sisters a lot in marking the days they are not fasting in Ramadhan and easily keep track to replace it later. Put options like marking/unmarking the day to a calendar. It would really help. Actually the same can be done to salah too. In any case if they missed the Salah, they can mark the days they need qada’. Thank you
Widget Improvement (Macbook Air)
Iman is an excellent prayer times app I use everday. It is the most accurate app for my region in Malaysia which is very easy to use and has appealing user interface.
I am happy that there is a widget feature for easier tracking of prayer times however, it does seems quite buggy for the mean time in my Macbook Air as the widget keeps disappearing after a while every time I add the widget back to the notification/ widget panel.
I hope this issue can be addressed by the developer. Alas, thank you for the service and May Allah reward the Iman team
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adiman Muhammad
- 179.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Adiman Muhammad