Super minimalist prayer time notification app for Muslim brothers, sisters and also for not yet Muslims! You'll know the perfect time to arrange meetings and outings with our fellow Muslim friends :D
iman App is preloaded with accurate offline prayer time from
• JAKIM - Malaysia
• MUIS - Singapore
• Pusat Da'wah Islamiah - Brunei
• Kementerian Agama RI - Indonesia
Also, options to use any of these calculation methods:
• FIANZ - New Zealand calculation approximation
• Muslim World League
• Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)
• Egyptian General Authority of Survey
• University of Islamic Sciences, Karachi
• Umm Al-Qura University, Makkah
• Institute of Geophysics, University of Tehran. Fajr: 17.7º, Maghrib: 4.5º, Isha: 14º
• Moonsighting Committee Worldwide
• Turkey - Diyanet calculation approximation
• Generic Fajr 20º Isha 18º
• Generic Fajr 12º Isha 12º
• Generic Fajr 15º Isha 15º
• Generic Fajr 18º Isha 18º
• Generic Fajr 18º Isha 17º
And other features
• AppleWatch companion app
• Home Widgets (iman Pro)
• Siri Shortcut support (iman Pro)
• More than 30 types of tones and azan notifications with full azan audio if the app is open at notification time
• Multiple Solah widget to choose! Solah Widget with countdown timer, Extended widget, Compact Widget & Daily Dzikr widget for Pro version
• Qibla direction compass
• Background location update for Pro version
• Halal eateries locator (Data from Foursquare)
• Masjids locator (Data from Foursquare)
• Al-Mathurat Sughra
• Hisnul Muslim
• Tap tasbih
• Manual location mode for Pro version
• Earlier/Pre Azan notifications
• Imsa, Qiyam and Duha time and notifications option
• Customizable theme color for Pro version
• Apple Health Mindful Minutes tracking for Pro version
For details on bugs, app issues, please visit iman blog: http://iman.adiman.net or tweet us
Tweethandle: @imanAppTweet & hashtag: #imanApp #BMF
We can't interact with you in the app review to solve any problems/bugs occurred so, just tweet or email us at email@example.com and we would love to help!
Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters
Here are the changes for this version:
• Various bugfixes
• Duha time is now configurable to the formula: Shuruq + 1/3 time difference of Shuruq and Fajr or 20 minutes after Shuruq or 28 minutes after Shuruq. For Malaysian zones, will default to 28 minutes after Shuruq based on JAKIM (https://muftiwp.gov.my/falak/soalan-soalan-lazim-falak)
• The long-awaited Siri Shortcuts for iOS 14 (Zul Fazli, Ahmad Ashraf Ilman, Riadh Salem)
• Seven selectable iOS 14 Home Widgets! Yes, seven. iman Pro Home Widget color theme will mirror the parent app. Configure your preferred color scheme to match your home screen wallpaper!
Stay safe everyone!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Selecting Zone is now
السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
Dear dev. Please allow users to select their zone faster as the old version. The new version, users have to go thru >setting >select zone which is a slow process and a pain.
In the old version, changing zone was far more better and faster because users has been doing this for a long time especially for travellers.
Despite this, this apps is a great companion for muslims around the world and this is the best adzan/qiblat finder apps i ever had ever use and i would recommend to my families and friends.
May Allah bless us all and reward us a home in Jannah. Aaminn.
Good but the pay to use widget is ridiculous
As the title says, you need to purchase the full unlocked version in order to view all prayers time in the widget, why even include it in the first place? placing ads or making the widget non customizable in the free version is acceptable but to hide some of the prayers time in the free widget included until you buy the pro version is somehow forcing users to either buy the app or spend a few seconds to open the app just to check the prayer time. I was thinking of purchasing the pro but now.. may Allah bless you
False Prayer Time
Happens to me for many times that the prayer time were late or earlier than it supposed to be. I'm not sure if it is because of the network or any other problem but please fix this. Too bad I was overly depending on this app till i've invalidate my fast because I accidentally break the fast earlier than the right time. Sadly i've to turn to another apps for the time being because of this problem.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear that you did have to invalidate your fast. However, the app is actually available in two types of prayer time, first the offline database where it is pre loaded annually. For this method, it applies to JAKIM, MUIS, Brunei and Indonesia.
This database was provided by the authorities and should be accurate. Secondly, when you opt to use other methods than listed above, then the app will try its best to calculate the prayer time based on the method chosen for example MWL + your GPS position.
From this, the app will come out with a prayer timetable. As the app is using GPS position and calculations, bear in mind that it will have discrepancies compared to the offline DB method above. User will require to manually correct the timetable to suit the local prayer time.
Conclusion, you may choose which method suitable for your location ie in Malaysia, JAKIM. Never use other method unless you are okay with few minutes off. Hope this helps you and clear the confusion
- Adiman Muhammad
- 162.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Adiman Muhammad
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.