FinTech Trading Platform from Japan
iSPEED.my is the localised version of Japan’s leading mobile app developed by Rakuten Securities, Inc. It provides all Malaysian investors FREE access to stock prices, research reports and latest news headlines while Rakuten Trade customers will enjoy additional benefits including access to comprehensive trading, execution and clearing services for all trades executed on Bursa Malaysia.
1. Fast placing order for Buy and Sell.
2. Indices that include equities indices, commodities, bonds and interest rate policy.
3. Check holding quantity of share, orders and trade history via the Refine function.
4. Account Management services that include viewing of account summary for available cash, share value, trading limits and withdrawals as well as unrealized and realized profit and loss.
5. Cash deposit services.
6. Cash withdrawal services.
7. 5 Market depth price view.
8. Search function for individual stock summary.
9. Charting tools that display up to four charts at one time with different time intervals.
10. News articles etc powered by Thomson Reuters
11. Adding up to 1,000 stocks to your WatchList – 10 pages @ 100 stocks per page.
12. Up to 30 Market Movers stocks.
13. Access to the Rakuten Trade Eco System – point conversion services, referral code, etc.
iOS 13 compatibility. Enhancement to in app push notification PLUS social sharing plugin feature and COPY function of the referral code.
It’s now a whole lot easier for clients to share your referral code with their social network via (for example) WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, etc. Earn RT points on all successful referrals.
Ratings and Reviews
Apps stop working. Unable to login
Apps stop working after Friday maintenance hour. Web is still able to work normally.
Kindly improve your development team and DBA
This has been my mobile trading platform of choice for the past few months due to how ‘spartan’ the interface is. Even though it looks really barebones and fit for the iPhone 4 generation, the app really does work well and smoothly though some welcome additions like Face ID, gesture swiping and maybe an always on screen option would help.
So far I haven’t encountered any issues that are dealbreakers but I have taken a point off the 5 stars as the Japanese version of the app which is the latest, seems way more updated. Not sure when we’ll get it but here’s hoping :)
My best trading platform so far
-Real time updates are cool, flashing screen
-Would be much better if we have trade details for buy and sell. Pls include it
-Real time contra was superb, coolest ever
-Please include the option to change the candle chart to line chart, option to change the chart candle color, zooming, etc
-Daily chart always not updated real time, can we make it happen?
-Would be even better if the research report can be viewed directly from the app
-Web mobile version is worst... please improve it
-Possible to include stop loss option?
*oh almost forgot, the did update the numbers of traders next to the volume, really changed my trading strategy :) thanks Rakuten/iSpeed!
I’ve used the app almost 3 years, and it had improved a lot. Had recommended few friends and they loved it too.
~happy investing with Rakuten!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.