A Healthier, Longer, and Better Life is now even more accessible with the new My AIA app.
With health and wellness at the top of mind, this new lifestyle mobile application is AIA Malaysia’s dedication to simplifying health journeys through a seamless and personalised experience. For the first time ever, AIA Malaysia customers can easily manage their insurance & takaful plans, make premium/contribution payments, keep track of their fitness and health with AIA Vitality, gain access to healthcare services such as doctors’ consultation, and even enjoy exclusive rewards, all in just one app!
Here's how you can use the My AIA app:
Manage Your Insurance Policy & Premium Payment
• View plan information
• Review your plan and coverage sufficiency with Financial Health Check (coming soon)
• Add/View your e-Medical Card(s)
• Make payments via the app to AIA plans
• Get notified on updates regarding your individual policy including status of claims submitted online, or when autodebit deduction is unsuccessful, payment reminders and many more.
Manage Your Medical Benefits (for Employee Benefits members ONLY)
• Ease of access to cashless medical care
• View your e-medical card(s), referral letters and e-LOG (Letter Of Guarantee), including your dependants’
• Pre-register for cashless visits to any AIA panel of medical providers
• Locate AIA panel clinics & hospitals/AIA Platinum hospitals
• Receive immediate notification for your medical bills, referral letters and letter of guarantee on your phone
• Get updates on insurance/takaful claims and submit your medical claims online
Make Healthier Choices with AIA Vitality
• Check your AIA Vitality points and status on the go
• View your recommended and/or active health goals
• Track your daily steps and workouts by linking your favourite fitness devices or health apps (HealthKit) to earn points. A wide range of the most popular apps and devices are supported. (Enhanced)
• Track your meals and get educational tips for healthier choices of food via the Food Tracker (New)
• Monitor your Weekly Challenge progress and get rewarded when you achieve your Weekly Challenge target
• Submit your health assessment results and earn points.
Online Access To Healthcare Services (Now available soon for Individual Policy Holders)
• Chat with a doctor online
• Symptom checking
• Medication delivery
• Secure a list of authorized doctors/ recommended doctors that fits your needs
Earn Rewards for Your Healthy Habits!
Get updates on AIA’s latest news, events, promotions and more.
Login biometric fix for an improved user experience
Ratings and Reviews
Experienced to use Brand New MyAIA Apps? It helps us to expedite what we want to know regarding to our policies, or amend our personal particulars in AIA system, or review all our policies, and even can submit a claim directly by using the apps.
Good point is, we are no need to bring all our children the medical card in the handbag, as all the card info just on your phone;
Vitality apps is no longer needed, as it combined into this new MyAIA apps, and it is easy to monitoring our vitality points in each category. Ease for us to accomplish our goals from time to time to achieve the Platinum status.
But if MyAIA apps can have chinese version, that will be perfect and helps our policies holders to view and do everything in their policies and the vitality. Definitely it can increase AIA sales as well, as some customers who is not good in English and unable to find their ways to keep track their progress in vitality & monitoring their policies.
MyAIA is a powerful and good apps, as it is easy, convenient, effortless, hasslefree to us.
I LOVE IT!!!
I use this to manage my insurance, view guarantee letters, submit claims and check my employee benefits utilisation. The app is is easy to use, pre-registering for clinic visits is very convenient and speeds up the check in process. Claims are also fully digital, and can be done in a minute if you have all documents on hand.
Would recommend having the AIA general enquiries phone number displayed prominently in the app, so members can call in to request GL and clear up any queries. Your phone agents are really helpful and polite, so don’t make users hunt for the number!
The new MyAIA app provides integration of the two separate apps in the preceding version which significantly enhances traceability and feasibility to view AIA policies and AIA Vitality progress in a single app. The features in the MyAIA app made it easier for users to redeem rewards, view progress, submit claims etc. AIA does a great job in embracing the digital norm. The only two setbacks are that the synchronization between hardware (ie Garmin watch) and the software (activity progress) is not real-time and could take a while before being reflected; lack of web version access which would be helpful especially if user needs to submit documents for cashback claims, for instance.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AIA Bhd
- 42.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 AIA Bhd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.