Learn math, check homework and study for upcoming tests and ACTs/SATs with the most used math education app on the planet. Photomath is FREE and works without wi-fi or data. Whether you’re on the bus, in a cave or just offline, core Photomath is always available, because data matters.
From basic arithmetic to advanced calculus and geometry, learn with Photomath. Understand core concepts to help you advance in math and feel confident in class!
● No internet or data required
● Free to use
● Step-by-step explanations for every solution
● Exclusive how-to animations
● Scroll through multiple solving methods per problem
● Multi-functional scientific calculator
● Interactive graphs
MATH TOPICS COVERED
● Basic Math/Pre-Algebra: arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, powers, roots, factors
● Algebra: linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing, polynomials
● Trigonometry/Precalculus: identities, conic sections, vectors, matrices, complex numbers, sequences and series, logarithmic functions
● Calculus: limits, derivatives, integrals, curve sketching
● Statistics: combinations, factorials
Featured in Huffington Post, Forbes, TIME, CNN, EdSurge, Guiding Tech, The Verge, TechCrunch and more.
Suggestions or questions? Email us at email@example.com
Bug fixes and overall performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
This app checks off all the boxes when determining an app’s excellence. Easy to use, multiple methods of inputting equations; all with intuitive interfaces. Am currently studying Cambridge A levels in college and this app is my go-to for a thorough step by step solution. Well done Photomath!
A Great Application For Students
This application makes it easy for students to check their answers or find out the answer for a problem that they’re not able to solve.
Hope for different levels of solution
This app turned out to be pretty amazing, but it’s still limited. Anyway, the real thing I wanna tell the devs is to add different levels of solutions based on current educational level. I am studying in high school but some solutions looked like it was for college students. Pls help, thanks.
- Photomath, Inc.
- 76.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Photomath, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Photomath Plus RM41.90
- Photomath Plus RM249.90
- Photomath Plus (1 month) RM82.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.