QuickBucks is the Instant Loan Application from Access Bank. The application is available to both customers and non-customers of Access Bank. With QuickBucks, you can get the following loans:
- PayDay Loan
- Salary Advance
- Small Ticket Personal Loan
- Device Financing
- Vehicle Finance
To get started, simply follow the following steps:
1. Download the app.
2. Click on signup and enter your email address and BVN-linked phone number.
3. An OTP will be sent to your phone number which will be used to validate app.
4. Proceed to update your profile and update your details (Location, Bank Account number, monthly salary)
5. Continue the signup process by choosing your preferred password and 4-digit PIN (which will be used for authenticating all transactions)
6. Accept the T and Cs and proceed to submit and sign in with your newly created credential
- Flexibility to sign in with your email address or phone number and password.
- Fingerprint authentication for easier login
- A holistic view of all eligible loan facilities
- View active loans
- View nearby points of interest like supermarkets, bank branches and shop seamlessly without any collateral
Addition of access agent lending product
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded this App with the excitement of the advertised services — Device Finance et cetera. For months now, I have been unable to use the Device Finance option on the home page. The value remains “0 (zero) for 12months”. Initially I was told to update the App which I did but still doesn’t work. I have been to the Access Bank branches across Lagos — Westend, Gbagada, Ilasamaja, Idi-Araba (the condescending lady branch manager doesn’t even have anything nice to say 🙄), Ojuelegba and the University of Lagos branch. None could solve the problem but eventually told me I am not “qualified” coz my salary is not a “salary account”. This is the same account that I opened for the salary in my company and they can even see the monthly remittances from the same. Meanwhile, there is #135k showing on the “Pay Day Loan” tab on the same app. I don’t know who’s confused between them and their app or perhaps it just pure deception to get people to download the app.☹️🙄🙄
How can the app request for my email address and my Bvn,but send OTP to my lost old number? Is this app not from Access Bank or who is the developer?if it’s from Access bank, then my detail should pop up...more so, the app suppose bring options for where the OTP could be sent to either via Phone number or by email address. To me, this app should be deleted from Apple store with immediate effects because its a waste of precious data.
So I just downloaded this app hoping that things will be easier for me and it just made it worse🤦🏽♀️ I’ve been stuck on the first page of the signup because it keeps saying “unable to fetch BVN details”. I’ve deleted and refreshed the app a thousand and one times and still no change. That’s very bad for an app that just launched. Please try to fix this
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Access Bank Plc
- 80.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © accessbankplc