Ziing is a free mobile financial app on a mission to ease savings, simplify investing and put you on autopilot mode towards financial freedom.
We’re equipping you with the right tools and tips to succeed.
Most importantly, we’re rooting for you.
We’re doing this through a combination of innovative products designed around savings, payments, investing and lots more.
With Ziing, you can:
● Create goals: Set personalized goals, automate deposits, sit back, relax and enjoy competitive interest rates.
● Track goals: Watch the progress of your goals over time.
● Competitive interest on your savings account: Earn interest on your savings account. No forfeiture of interest, no excess charges, no hassle, no stories.
● Make payments: Airtime, bills, data, transfers. All at the tip of your fingertips, all with ease.
● Stock Trading - Buy, sell and track the performance of companies listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Build a robust portfolio of stocks cutting across different sectors in Nigeria.
User Interface update
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of the best app have ever used.
Helps me cultivate the habit of savings.
And fund withdrawal is instant.
Need to set a bigger goal dis year🤙
A plot to steal from you
These people are real big scams don’t even try it , they will make you put in your bvn details for withdrawal and show it saved but won’t update it because they don’t want you to withdraw the money , real big scammers wow, I have tried updating more that 10 times every thing updates apart from bvn because their is not way to get your money out if it doesn’t update and save which it never would
Developer Response ,
Apologies for this experience.
This bug has been fixed. Kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your registered email address. Someone will reach out to you.
The app is really great. Helps me take control of my finances.
- Investment One Financial Services Limited
- 31.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Investment One Financial Services
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.