ABOUT THE ECONOMIST ESPRESSO
The Economist Espresso is a daily morning news briefing from the editors of The Economist. Delivered to your smartphone before breakfast, it tells you what’s on the global agenda for the coming day. Espresso summarises the latest news and highlights the most important stories of the day ahead in business, finance and politics.
* A morning news briefing from the editors of The Economist
* Published six days a week (Monday - Saturday)
* Available by 6am with separate regional editions for the Americas, Europe and Asia
* Free access for 30 days for new readers. Espresso subscriptions start from just £4.99/$4.99 per month. If you have an existing digital subscription to The Economist simply log in.
Espresso distils the latest global news and provides bite-sized analysis of the biggest stories of the coming day. Delivered first thing in the morning and taking less than ten minutes to read, it is the ideal way to inform yourself for the day ahead.
Espresso is part of The Economist newspaper, which offers award-winning global analysis of everything from business, finance and politics to science, technology and economics. The Economist covers every region of the world, including the United States, Britain, Europe, Asia and Latin America. All of our daily and weekly analysis is available via The Economist app (search for 'The Economist' )
New readers can try Espresso for free for the first 30 days. Subscriptions to Espresso start from just £4.99/$4.99 per month.
* Subscribe in-app and take advantage of our free-trial offer
* At the end of the 30-day trial period, a subscription will automatically commence at the standard monthly rate
* You will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by Apple. Payment is charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase
* All subscriptions automatically renew. Your account will be charged 24 hours before the renewal date, at a cost of GBP £4.99 / USD $4.99 / EUR €4.99 / HK $23.00 a month
* You can cancel your subscription from your iTunes account settings at any time but you must turn off auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being charged again
Try Espresso today for 30 days free.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Beoordelingen en recensies
Great well functioning app. Shorr well written articles staying up to date on World politics
Excellent content, current version sluggish
Perfect bite-sized news content. In this version the scrolling is getting sluggish after swiping through two or three pages (iPhone XS).
Gives a concise and crisp world news in 5 mins read
I find it a very nice way to start my day. A 5 minute read that summarises most important developments of the day happening/happened at a global level.
- The Economist Newspaper Group Inc.
- 67.1 MB
Vereist iOS 9.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
- Copyright © The Economist Newspaper Limited 2019
- In-app aankopen
- Espresso monthly subscription € 4,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.