Vectornator is a revolutionary design platform that empowers graphic designers, marketing designers, and illustrators to visualize their ideas.
From beautiful illustrations and graphic layouts to striking logos and lettering, you can do it all with Vectornator’s powerful tools and features. Our iPadOS app is optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil, and we also support third party styluses. The iOS version is touch-friendly, allowing you to draw from your phone with your finger tips. And for those who prefer to design on a desktop, the macOS app is perfect for working with a drawing tablet, or a keyboard and mouse. With iCloud sync, your documents will sync across all devices, allowing you to design anywhere, at any time.
POWERFUL VECTOR TOOLS
- Create pinpoint Bézier curves with our Pen Tool. You can edit the direction and angle of your paths with the Node Tool.
- Paint fluid vector shapes with our pressure-sensitive, customizable Brush Tool.
- Turn any raster image into vector paths in one tap using Auto Trace. This feature comes with three modes for different use cases – Sketch, Photography, and Illustration.
- Draw geometric shapes, such as rectangles, circles, and polygons, with the Shape Tool.
- Sculpt complex illustrations and logos from combined shapes using the Shape Builder.
- Use advanced vector tools such as corner radius, Boolean operations, and outlining paths.
- Add beautiful fonts with our Text Tool. You’ll have control over line height, kerning, and tracking.
- Our Layers Tab features fully-editable nested groups, so you can organize your designs with ease.
- The Inspector Tab lets you view and edit the properties of your selected objects, layers, and artboards.
- Work with multiple artboards in a single document for an optimal UI and Web design experience.
COLORS AND GRADIENTS
- Our Color Picker supports gradients, palettes, hex codes, HSB, RGB, color blending, and wide color gamut.
- Import color palettes from third-party tools, or create a new palette from a photo.
- The Quick Actions Bar takes the most useful tools and options and puts them below your selected object, significantly speeding up your workflow.
- Intuitive gesture controls allow you to move around your canvas, undo or redo an action, clear, copy, paste, control tools, and find useful menus at your fingertips.
- Keyboard shortcuts allow you to design quickly and efficiently.
- Insert values using sliders or achieve even more precision with a keypad.
- Move your objects point-by-point with our built-in Joystick controls.
- Easily align, group, mask, order, scale, rotate, duplicate, or delete your objects.
- Iconator is home to a vast library of over 80,000 royalty-free icons for you to use in your designs.
- Our Unsplash integration gives you access to over 1 million royalty-free, high-resolution images.
- Use Fontinator to express yourself with endless fonts.
- In-app Camera Scanner for quickly photographing and importing sketches into Vectornator.
MULTI FILE SUPPORT
- Import or drag and drop files directly into Vectornator (JPEG, PNG, TIFF, HEIC, PDF, SVG, Sketch, Figma, and AI).
- Export and share your creations in raster and vector file formats (JPG, PNG, PDF, SVG, and AI).
- Capture and export your creative process with time-lapse videos.
- Compatible with Adobe Illustrator and Creative Cloud.
- Supports digital input devices such as Apple Pencil, Bamboo Slate, and Bamboo Folio.
Do you have any questions or feedback? Contact us at email@example.com
Read more about Vectornator on www.vectornator.io
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and TikTok @vectornator. Subscribe to our YouTube channel, and like our Facebook page.
Hey there Vectornators! In this update, we have made the following improvements to the app:
IMPROVED ROTATION FUNCTIONALITY
- When you select an object and rotate it, the selection box now rotates along with the object and keeps the same dimensions and aspect ratio.
- The rotation handle remains next to your cursor or pen and no longer resets to the top of the object.
IMPROVED CANVAS NOTIFICATIONS
- We added a context menu for warning and error notifications so that you can find more information.
OBJECTS OUTSIDE OF A CANVAS
- In Settings, under canvas options, you can now choose to hide objects outside of a canvas.
NODE EDITING ON MULTIPLE ELEMENTS [a][b][c]
- You can now see and edit the nodes of multiple elements and compound paths at the same time.
We’re constantly striving to improve the quality of our software, and to do this, we need your feedback! Feel free to ask us questions, give opinions, and share ideas. We’re always happy to connect with our users. You can contact us directly in the Vectornator Forum or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you enjoy using Vectornator, please rate the app and share your review. Thank you for being part of our community!
Beoordelingen en recensies
It’s like the Procreate for vector graphics. Super efficient!
Thumbs up to the team!
Another update = another bug......
Actually, this is seriously belongs to one of the best apps for vector drawing. Then why a one-star rating?
After last update, shadows showing on the left/bottom on my screen, suddenly appear on the right/bottom on my print.....?? How can I print a drawing like this?
And when I duplicate my drawing, it doesn’t show in the folder until I move away from the folder and move back to it. Useless.....
Both USED to be good......
Seriously, when do you guys start testing your stuff before putting it in the store? Or better yet: take a breath, take a week off, then review ALL your code and cleanup that inner-mess.
Really, this tool is OK as it is. Of course there’s always more and there’s always room for improvements.
But please, please stop this habit of improving one bit while killing another....... Don’t you understand how annoying it is if a tool works great and then, all of a sudden things that worked are broken down due to an update that doesn’t really add new functionality or better usability?
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Thanks for sharing with us!
Very sorry for any trouble the update could cause. This happens sometimes even though we are working a lot to make our users enjoy the app.
We are listening to our Vectornator community and doing our best to catch the issues before the releases. If happens that by any reason we have missed any, we are trying to solve them as soon as it possible. And, definitely, can understand your feelings when you used the feature yesterday successfully and today it stops working.
We are aware of the "duplicate" issue, it's already in progress, will keep you posted on it.
Regarding the "shadow" issue you are describing, may I ask you to get in touch for getting more details please to better understand the steps that lead to this issue? Have tried some scenarios, but I can't get the "print" outcome you are talking about.
We really would like to solve these issues for you and make your experience with Vectornator smoother.
Please feel free to contact me via email email@example.com or answering this post!
In one word: AMAZING
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Thanks for the compliment ☺️
De ontwikkelaar, Linearity GmbH, heeft aangegeven dat volgens de toepassing van het privacybeleid van de app gegevens kunnen worden beheerd zoals hieronder staat beschreven. Ga voor meer informatie naar het privacybeleid van de ontwikkelaar.
Aan jou gekoppelde gegevens
De volgende gegevens worden mogelijk verzameld en gekoppeld aan je identiteit:
Niet aan jou gekoppelde gegevens
De volgende gegevens worden mogelijk verzameld, maar zijn niet gekoppeld aan je identiteit:
Toepassing van het privacybeleid kan variëren op basis van bijvoorbeeld de functies die je gebruikt of je leeftijd. Lees meer
- Linearity GmbH
- 319,7 MB
- Grafisch en ontwerp
- Vereist iOS 14.0 of nieuwer.
- Vereist iPadOS 14.0 of nieuwer.
- iPod touch
- Vereist iOS 14.0 of nieuwer.
- Vereist macOS 11.0 of nieuwer.
Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Japans, Koreaans, Portugees, Russisch, Spaans, Trad. Chinees, Turks, Vereenv. Chinees
- © 2022 Linearity GmbH