Welcome to ŠKODA Connect!
Does your car support ŠKODA Connect or SmartLink+?
If so, install the app, activate the vehicle and enjoy the benefits of online connection!
Do you own a ŠKODA vehicle and are not sure which digital services are available to you?
Use the “Check VIN” function to verify which functions are supported by your vehicle: just enter the VIN number of your vehicle.
Thinking of buying an electric car?
With ŠKODA Connect, you are ready for the upcoming electromobility. We already support both electric and hybrid vehicles and we are working on new features and useful improvements that will make family and business travel as easy as possible.
Are you a fan of smartwatches?
If you have an iPhone, you will appreciate the ability to view a lot of useful information without having to reach for your mobile phone.
How can the application help you?
Very simply: by enabling you to view a lot of data without the necessity to go to the car. For certain service packages, you will even be able to control some of the functions of the vehicle remotely.
Do you have ŠKODA Connect services in your vehicle?
The application gives you access to many useful services and features. Depending on the equipment and on the packages activated, you will be able to:
- View the location of your car if you are not sure where the car is at the moment.
- Find your vehicle in a crowded car park by making it flash and honk using the app.
- See alerts regarding low engine oil or washer fluid level and other useful warnings.
- Determine the range based on the current amount of fuel in the tank.
- Switch the auxiliary heating, ventilation or air conditioning on and off.
- Plan a route or use the quick search to find nearby places.
- Receive a warning when you exceed the speed limit you had set.
- Get a notification when the vehicle enters or exits a specific area which you can determine in advance.
- View driving statistics such as fuel consumption, distance travelled or the duration of the ride.
- Plan routes to places where you have appointments based on information in your calendar.
Does your car support SmartLink+ features?
SmartLink+ enables you to view useful driving data directly in the infotainment system. Simply connect your mobile phone to the vehicle and you will be able to:
- Display useful data directly on the main infotainment display of the car. You can view for example the level of the fuel in the tank, the total distance travelled or the number of days until the next service is due.
- Launch the logbook and easily record detailed information about the ride and keep track of the type of trip, route, date, length, breaks, maximum speed and engine speed. You can also upload pictures and photos, such as a scanned petrol station bill and other useful stuff, into the logbook.
- Display up-to-date turbo pressure, engine performance or driving efficiency data while travelling.
- Check the faults reported by the car system.
- View your service partner’s contact information and opening hours.
Try out the ŠKODA Connect app and have up-to-date information about your vehicle always within your reach!
For more information on the services and features, please visit http://www.skoda-auto.com/world/skoda-connect.
Download the latest version of the app, which we are still improving based on your feedback. Here you will find:
- Modification of the "Driving Data" function.
- Optimize iOS widgets.
- Possibility to add a service partner for the Canary Islands.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ingen forbindelse med bilen.
Etter jeg lastet ned nyeste oppdatering er ikke ting lengre på stell!
Låse og åpne funksjonen i appen virker plutselig ikke lengre! Den fungerte på den gamle oppdateringen, men ikke på den nye!
Får ikke feilmelding om at det ikke er forbindelse med bilen.
Prøvde denne funksjonen for to dager siden, og da virket den som den skulle!
Developer Response ,
Hello, sorry to hear you’ve been having trouble with the app. There’s currently a known issue affecting some of the ŠKODA Connect services. We're working hard on a fix. Your ŠKODA Connect App team
Rapporter kommer igjen og igjen
Men de siste månedene kommer genererte rapporter på bilens tilstand igjen... og igjen... og igjen
Developer Response ,
Hello , we are very sorry for the inconvenience. We would like to help you on http://www.skoda-auto.no/mer-skoda/kontakt-oss. Your ŠKODA Connect App team
Ustabil og schedualene fungerer ikke
Appen er generelt ustabil og det tar ekstremt lang til å oppdatere status. Må innom «vehicle status» og oppdatere der før jeg får oppdatert noen av de andre fanene. Får også melding om antall «oppvåkninger» er overskridet selv om elbilen er tilkoblet laderen.
Etter siste oppdatering fungerer det ikke å endre schedualene. Får opp feilmeldingen «connection to the server has expired» når jeg prøver å lagre nye endringer.
Det virker som om bilen ikke har noen schedual lenger da den begynner å lade til fult batteri med en gang laderen tilkobles.
Det vil si at etter siste oppdatering er den beste funksjonaliteten med appen helt borte.
Setter pris på tilbakemelding så fort dette er fikset!
Developer Response ,
Hello, we are very sorry for the inconvenience. We would like to help you on http://www.skoda-auto.no/mer-skoda/kontakt-oss. Your ŠKODA Connect App team
- SKODA AUTO a.s.
- 329.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © ŠKODA AUTO a.s. 2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.