Control it anytime, anywhere!
With the Easee app, you always have full control over your chargers whether at home or on the go. Easee charging robot is always connected as it supports both Wifi and comes with built-in 4G. In the Easee app, you have access to all your charging sites and charging robots on each site.
Insight and understanding
With the Easee app, you have insight into how much you have charged for each month, how much power you are currently charging with and how much you have topped up on the battery of your electric vehicle (EV). In addition, you can monitor the distribution of power on each phase. In addition, you can constantly check the status of the charger, whether the car is connected or not and whether charging is in progress.
Security and Access Control
Decide whether the charging robot should always be open or whether to use key tags to start charging. You can easily add or remove key tags to use through the app.
You can also choose whether the cable should always be locked to the charging robot, even when no charging session is in progress. This way you can rest assured that no one can steal your charging cable even when it is not connected to the car.
The fuse that never blows
With the Easee app, you have the ability to limit how much power your chargers can draw so that the main fuse is not overloaded. You can easily set a limited charging power from the app.
The colour scheme is yours
We have done our utmost to offer you an elegant charging solution for your home. Admittedly, whether the charging station matches the car or the house is up to you. We have front covers in five different colours. You choose the one you like best. In the Easee app, you can easily customize the app to match your charging robot as well as customize the look of the app during charging.
• Tapping a product from the products list in the menu whilst having the "Add Product Card" active now correctly opens that product.
• Fixed phase diagram incorrectly displaying the same voltages for L1-L3 and L2->L3.
• Error messages for problems related to adding products are now easier for humans to understand.
• Haptic feedback added to Charge Robot LED Brightness/Max Charge Current Sliders, the pull to refresh component and most toggle switches.
• Notification for when a equalizer is added to a site is now handled properly.
• Easee Charge chargers are now added and removed in the app automatically when user has authenticated using Easee key
More information about what's changed can be found here:
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Man kan fortaatt ikke endre på ladebølge fargen, er dere sikker på at min lader er 100% på stell? Er dette fortsatt er programvare feil?
Feilkode 400 ved opprettelse av konto
Opplegget fungerer veldig fint generelt sett og begynner å få kontroll på alle appene og innstillinger. Sistnevnte app får jeg ikke logger inn eller oppretter bruke på, får feilkode 400. Kan dere få Finset opp i dette?
Når står det plutselig Frakoblet samtidig som bilen lades med 7,2 kWh ? 06.10.20 kl 2051.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.