Discover podcasts that entertain, inform and inspire. Get recommendations curated by Apple Podcasts editors, tailored to your interests. Seamlessly sync your shows across Apple devices.
• Browse hundreds of curated collections from Apple editors.
• Explore new shows with personalised recommendations.
• Find trending shows and episodes by category with Top Charts.
• Follow and save your favourite shows to your library.
• Use playback controls to build and manage your queue, control playback speed and set sleep timers.
• Access subscriber-only content — from the biggest names to the top independents.
• Connect subscriptions to access shows from Apple Music, Apple News and other top apps.
• Get new episode notifications from shows you follow.
• Download episodes and listen offline.
• Pick up where you left off with seamless syncing across your Apple devices.
• Listen on the go with CarPlay and Apple Watch.
Ratings and Reviews
My favourite podcast app
I’ve been using this app daily since it launched - have dabbled in some of the other popular apps, but enjoy the ecosystem-wide integration which this one delivers. Starting a podcast in one place and picking up anywhere else (Apple TV, iPad, Mac) rocks!
Is the only podcast app I’ve used that hasn’t crashed once in the entire time I’ve used it. Does the basics very well. Only major issue is not much granularity with controlling auto-downloading of subscribed podcasts. My phone gets a bit full sometimes…
Recently discovered an old podcast I hadn’t listened to, and realised I could effectively “favourite” episodes so I could cherry-pick things to listen to later. Love it!
Rawness and good vibes
One thing about me? I will listen to podcasts and that includes listening to a good podcast - one being Two Idiot Girls. These two women have made me laughed, smiled and feeling overall in awe with the commentaries, advice and rants. It’s like listening to my older sisters with rawness, truths and good vibes. It’s a bonus that they’re Polynesian, just like me, so listening to this makes me proud to be a Polynesian and an instant connection where the humor and life experiences are relatable. Give this podcast a listen if you can! You’ll see what I mean :)
Possibly the worst podcast app
I use the Podcast app to download shows for something to listen to while travelling or out and about, camping etc.. often where there is no high speed cell network or any signal at all. Relying on a Poscast app to download my subscriptions and selected episodes, I find the Apple Podcast app has a clunky interface with a limited feature set. I often experience podcasts not being downloaded and have to delete and repeat the download process to successfully get an episode.
From years of experience, the Apple podcast app is quite possibly one of the worst ways to experience podcasts on iPhone. I can only suspect many other ratings are reviews of podcasts rather than the app itself, but users should be aware that better alternatives exist and you don’t have to put up with this app to enjoy listening to your favourite podcasts.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Pty Limited
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.