With the official AUT App, you have access to up-to-date news, events and information about AUT anytime, anywhere. New tools and functionality allow you to navigate student life at AUT both physically and virtually.
By logging in with your student Network ID you’ll be able to:
• See your personal class timetable
• Access a customised feed of news and events
• Add events and activities to direct to your schedule
• Get quick access to your grades
• Receive timely and personalised notifications direct to you
• Engage in community chat, including AUT’s chatbot Tua
• Make use of interactive campus maps and navigation
• Check the live shuttle bus schedule
• See and apply for student jobs
• Launch an enquiry with Student Hub
• Be guided on how to develop your Pepeha and gain confidence in Te Reo
• See real-time computer lab availability
• And more!
Auckland University of Technology Te Wānanga Aronui o Tāmaki Makaurau is committed to enhancing student communications across our 30,000 students. The app allows AUT to send meaningful notifications along with in-app messages relevant to you, reducing the volume of email and one size fits all communications.
The AUT Student App provides endless tools to engage with you and support you on your student journey. Plus, got a great idea to add to the app – let us know. The app was built in-house by AUT Grads keen to develop and deliver new functionality to serve you, our awesome student community.
- Updated privacy statements
- UI improvements
- Bookings improvements
- Other minor changes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Quickly downloaded as soon as I heard about the app. Skimmed through it and already I’m in love with it. Very easy to navigate and has so much information personal to me and also what is happening around campus - which I always want to know. Love it.
Great and amazing when it works
I don’t know why but occasionally it won’t actually load up or slightly bug out. However, when it does work it’s amazing to have. Now I actually know what’s going on at university, which is good to have on my side.
Quit on itself
Hi developers, there’s an issue with my iPhone 6S where when I open the app it crashes and won’t seem to load or open the app. I’m on the latest update.(1.3.0)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.