Concepts is a flexible space to think, plan and create. Sketch plans and whiteboard on the infinite canvas, write notes, doodles and mindmaps, draw storyboards, product sketches and design plans, then share with friends, clients and other apps.
Concepts’ vector nature means every stroke is editable. Pens, pencils, watercolor… if you mess up, just fix it with the Nudge, Slice and Select tools.
Concepts is used by amazing people at Disney, Playstation, Philips, HP, Apple, Google, Unity and Illumination Entertainment to take ideas from concept to reality. Join us!
• an infinite canvas sketchbook / whiteboard with many paper types and grids
• dozens of realistic pens, pencils and brushes that flow with pressure, tilt and velocity, plus create your own for comfortable and flexible drawing
• a tool wheel or bar you can personalize with your favorite brushes and presets
• customize your gallery, canvas, tools, gestures, everything
• the beautiful COPIC color wheel
• editable vector-based sketching - move, organize, edit by tool, color, size, scale, smoothing, opacity; transform or nudge lines to shape them anytime
• drag+drop images + PDF files right onto the canvas
• unlimited layers with adjustable opacity
• create, store and share vector object libraries synced across devices
• shape guides, scale and measurement tools that calculate real-world dimensions - useful for architects, contractors and makers
• define exports with a custom movable artboard, and export images, vector SVG + PDFs to scale for printing, portfolios, team + client feedback and efficient flow between apps (including Procreate, Sketchbook, AutoCAD and Adobe)
• share directly to email, text, Files, cloud, photos, your favorite social apps and present with AirPlay
"I use Concepts more than any other tool. I absolutely love it. The natural, fluid, vector-based workflow is so easy to use, but incredibly powerful. The technology never gets in the way of creativity. The fast and clean user experience makes it a joy to use.” - Yarrow Cheney, film director
"The Concepts app has not changed what I do, just transformed how I do it. It offers me the power, flexibility and adaptability of technology with all the sensitivity and immediacy of traditional hand drawing. In short, it is an app that I now cannot imagine being without, and the only time I’ve experienced something that betters pen and paper.” - Ewen Miller, Calderpeel Architects
“I use it just for everything. Drawing, making notes, brainstorming, PDF markup, wireframing, design — EVERYTHING. And it delivers.” - natanaeldekross
Sketch FREE. Enjoy awesome tools, COPIC colors, five layers, our infinite canvas, paper + grid types, and JPG exports. Optimized for use with the Apple Pencil.
Pay-As-You-Go. Become powerful with Essentials and edit your strokes; unlock infinite layers, shape guides, measurement, basic shapes and custom brushes. Export PNG, PSD, SVG, DXF and CPT native file formats. Object packs, professional brushes and PDF sold separately.
Subscribe to Concepts Everything and sketch freely with every feature, brush + object library we’ll ever make. Enjoy Team Sharing for smooth collaboration, including live-sharing of object libraries, color palettes and brushes.
If you opt to subscribe monthly or yearly, payment will charge to your iTunes Account at time of purchase. Your plan will renew automatically at the price shown above within 24 hours of billing period end unless turned off beforehand. You can cancel or make changes at any time in your iTunes Account settings. Unused portions of any free trial period are forfeit if you make changes to your subscription.
We’re dedicated to quality and update often. Your experience matters to us. Chat with us in-app via Ask Us Anything, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or find us anywhere with @ConceptsApp.
COPIC is the trademark of Too Corporation. Many thanks to Lasse Pekkala and Osama Elfar for cover art!
Concepts 5.6 introduced a new Dark Mode in the gallery and made your ink even more responsive. This release improves the stability of the app and fixes a couple of bugs:
• Fixes a bug with section headings not word-wrapping in the gallery
• Fixes a bug with 16-bit images being cropped when imported
• Fixes the store to show a notification when there’s no network available
• Fixes a crash related to purchases made outside the main store in the app
• Improves snap of "key points", especially end-point to end-point of strokes
If you appreciate these quick updates, please leave us a five-star review on the App Store. To keep up with the latest news and updates, follow @ConceptsApp on your favorite channel.
Thank you for your support!
Ratings and Reviews
Everything I have been waiting for
I have MANY apps for drawing, diagramming, note taking, and they all lack a feature or two which means shuffling from one to the next. This is the first app I have come across which neatly combines my entire feature wish list along with an infinite canvas!
Amazing just a few small things
I love the app! But there are just some things that really annoy me. Tabs don’t automatically close and pop ups need you to swipe them away. In almost every other app, tapping out a window will close it automatically, but not this one. It’s the same with the pop ups. You only need two seconds to read it but it doesn’t go automatically go away. It sounds like a small thing but it’s really annoying when things just get in your way rather than recede in the way they should. Please reconsider this. It would be far more intuitive if pop ups went away automatically (like a notification or pop up on a phone) and tabs closed once you resume drawing. Thanks.
Simply the best.
This has become my go to app, for note taking, planning, sketching, drawing, inking... worth every penny and always improving!
- TopHatch, Inc.
- 200.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TopHatch, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Pack [Legacy] $13.99
- Essentials $25.99
- Upgrade to Essentials $16.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.