Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favourite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends throughout the day.
Connect with people who share your interests with groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Have a look at local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that's important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics such as beauty, sports and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Thanks for using Facebook!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The main reason I use Facebook is for the invitation communities and because you can save images easily (my photo library is full of thousands of aeroplane pics), but that’s really all that I use it for.
The algorithms are faulty. Basically how it works is FB times how long you look at posts for, and put the things you’ve looked at for longer in your feed than shorter things. This gets really annoying because occasionally it will give you a ‘what happens next’ video that you have to watch for a while that about something you’re uninterested in, and because you watch it, your entire feed is filled up with pet videos and completely disregards all the billions of aviation videos and pics you’ve watched, and your feed turns into a mess. It’s really annoying!
Okay its really really annoying now because I’ve been having the same problem since my last phone and I’ve been reporting this problem to Facebook and they still haven’t reached out to me! Its really frustrating because i see that other people who are having the same issue and I can’t see Facebook responding to it which is so not cool! We all love Facebook and we all need it for good reasons but I can’t enjoy because i cant even login it keeps saying try again and try again!!!! It’s annoying as hell! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Facebook fix this problem or at least respond to us what’s going on. I’ve tried calling Apple as well and they have looked up my phone there’s nothing wrong w my Apple ID or iCloud cos i was thinking its probably Apple why my apps aren’t working but then its just my apps. They recommend to contact Facebook. Please help us and fix this ASAP!
Login error - please try again
*****I left my original review April 1st, it is now April 20th and I nor anyone in my family have been able to access the app from my phone. Still the same error
I cannot log into the Facebook app nor the Messenger app. I keep getting a Login Error saying to try again. I have tried logging in over a thousand times and also the following:
1. Updating app
2. Deleting and reinstalling
3. Logging in on from another browser to make sure it wasn’t my phone
4. Resetting all my network settings
5. Getting someone else to try log into their account (no one can access their account from my phones Facebook app)
6. Resetting my password, and tried to reset a family members password to access
7. Turning my phone on and off
8. Deleting app and reinstalling after 24hrs
9. Trying to log in at different times of the day
10. Reported the problem, search online to find a solution.
Nothing is working, I’m not getting any helpful tips or responses from Facebook.
*It is now 4th May 2019, and this problem still persist. No help from FB!
**It is 1st June 2019 and I am still experiencing the same issue. In the mean time I’ve had to use my browser (Safari) on my phone to access and downloaded an app called Friendly, which is still not satisfying as I cannot enjoy things such as Marketplace etc. I’m annoyed and have since deleted my page, deleted the app and never going to re-download.
***December 2019 and still same issue
- Facebook, Inc.
- 454.6 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 95 Stars $3.49
- 250 Stars $8.99
- Supporter $8.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.