Never miss a copy of Air New Zealand’s popular inflight magazine with the KiaOra magazine iPhone and iPad App, now available free to download.
New Zealand offers a lot and KiaOra features the best of it, from business and sport, to art, food, fashion, and wine – plus profiles of the Kiwis who keep the country competitive with the world.
KiaOra is also filled with travel features that are guaranteed to have you grabbing for your passport, or looking to explore another corner of Aotearoa, and the latest Air New Zealand news, including new destinations, services, and travel packages, will show you just how to get there.
You can access the magazine wherever you are – just remember to switch to flight mode before you take off.
Please note the following:
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• We do not offer refunds for current or past subscriptions as well as individual purchases. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter
• Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
• The subscription will include the current issue and subsequently published future issues. The subscription will still include the current issue even if that issue has been purchased separately. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• This digital edition does not include the covermount gifts you would find with printed copies. While we will endeavour to add any supplements to the digital edition, we cannot guarantee always being able to do so.
This app is built for devices running 64-bit processors, or greater. Older devices with less powerful processors, such as the iPad 1, 2 and the iPad Mini 1, 2 and iPhones 3, 4 and 5 may not be able to operate this app.
If you are experiencing any problems with the application please send an email to email@example.com
This update fixes several minor bugs, making the app more stable and reliable.
If you have any feedback, you can email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support. We do appreciate it!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
$1.29 for a good quality publication, that you won't find unless you fly regularly, I think is good value. The magazine itself has good insightful articles from respected writers, and is one of the better lifestyle publications in New Zealand. Highly recommend.
But not working
Can’t buy October 2020 mag?
Good Read, too many ads
good read for a magazine as it usually is on the plane. app could use some work as there are some performance issues like long loading times and slow to go to next page.
there are too many ads as well considering you pay for each issue as opposed to it being a free take-a-way magazine on the plane. in the aug10 issue there was like 7 ad pages in a row.
- Are Media Pty Limited
- 38.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2012 ACP Media
- In-App Purchases
- August 2010 $6.99
- February 2011 $1.69
- December 2010 $1.69
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.