Upgrade your smart home life!
Be smarter and wiser with the brand new ThinQ
■ Build the kind of connected home you always wanted with ThinQ
The first thing to do on the all new ThinQ is to set up your home. Start by giving your home a name and choosing a wallpaper. Invite members so that your whole family can share and control the products of your home together.
■ Place appliances where you want
What’s a house with no rooms? Arrange your electronic appliances just the way you want in your rooms, living room, etc., and control them conveniently.
■ Pick and choose the alerts you want
The Notification board now shows product and service related alerts on separate screens, so you can choose which alerts to receive.
■ Frequently used features are now more secure
Security improvements have been made to features such as remote controlling, Smart Diagnosis, purchasing supplies, etc. Try them out now.
- The ThinQ app supports iOS 11.0 and higher. Smartphones using iOS 10.3 or lower must update their OS in order to use the latest version of the app.
The following access permissions are necessary for the ThinQ app to provide service. Optional permissions are not required to use the app but restrictions to certain features may apply.
■ Optional Permissions
- Outgoing Calls: To access related app settings such as language and region and contact the LG Service Center after smart diagnosing devices
- Location: To obtain the device connecting Wi-Fi info when adding devices and search for weather info, current location, etc.
- Photos, Media & Files: To check the storage capacity of your smartphone for downloading the software of devices to add. Certain devices may also send and save images on your smartphone.
- Contacts: To verify user information when signing in to the app
- Camera: To scan QR codes
- Mic: Needed when using the smart diagnosis feature
■ Bug fixes and performance improvements made.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Other than the loading speed, and I could not use download cycle on washing machine the app didn't let me press the start button.
Very smart appliance. Hopefully in the future, i can remotely wash my clothes and ready to dry without have to press “remote Start” bottom at the machine before i can use the app.
Stopped working and says heat pump not supported
Have used smart ThinQ app for years with our heat pump, about 6 months ago it disconnected and won’t connect to our heat pump, now I’m trying to reinstall it says the heat pump is not supported???
Very disappointed LG after buying the Wi-Fi dongle as an extra and using successfully for 2 years only to find it seems our model is obsolete??
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- LG Electronics
- 245.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © LG Electronics
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.