Instantly create and share floor plans, field reports, and estimates with one easy-to-use application. magicplan offers a better way to get work done while in the field.
Measuring & Sketching
We use state-of-the-art tech with an easy-to-use interface, allowing you to measure and sketch interior plans in 2D & 3D.
Add photos, 360° images, notes, custom forms, and markups to create structured reports that eliminate any risk of confusion.
We developed a way to combine take-off and estimate to calculate pricing on your mobile device automatically.
Training session available in English at https://www.magicplan.app/webinars/
magicplan is renowned worldwide:
Downloaded by over 20 million users
Best of the year 2012 and 2017
#1 iPhone Utilities in 76 countries
#1 iPad Utilities in 104 countries
Every day the equivalent of a small city is mapped with magicplan
Can I use magicplan for free?
Using magicplan for free allows you to experience the full potential of magicplan by giving you access to all features on two projects. There's no time limit.
What are the limits when using magicplan for free?
• Create more than two projects
• Collaborate in teams
• Access the magicplan API
What paid options do you offer?
We offer three subscription plans, including unlimited projects and the features to meet your needs. You have the choice between a comprehensive sketching, reporting, or estimating solution.
• Sketch - Create and share professional interior plans in 2D and 3D
• Report - Create structured reports including photos, notes, markups & more.
• Estimate - Automatically calculate pricing for quick, accurate estimates.
Supported laser distance meters:
• HILTI PD-I
• BOSCH GLM 50 C, GLM 50 CX, GLM 100 C, GLM 120 C, PLR 30C, PLR 40C, PLR 50C
• DeWalt DW03201
• Leica Disto D110, D510 (Europe), E7100i, E7500i (North America), D810, D1, D2, X3, X4, X
• Stabila LD520, LD250 BT
• WDM 8-14
• Use LiDAR to scan rooms
• New camera interface
• Improvement of photo design in export
• Option to hide annotations in Sketch PDF
• Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have used this app over the last 5 years to renovate and plan multiple houses and projects. It is handy to have my own design before going to architect/ designers/ council. Easy to play around with spaces and to share the many file types with professionals. Only pay per plan that you want to develop further- a great deal!!
Can't believe this is Free!
What's more?...it's so easy to use! The tutorials are just amazing, including a 'virtual' tutorial, and plenty of video clips to get you started.
- Stand in the middle of the room
- Using your built in camera, start taking pics of each corner of the room
- Press DONE
...and you have a true to scale professional plan of your bathroom, patio, kitchen, lounge...including windows, doors, stairs and appliances!
Save it as a JPG in your Camera Roll, or email a PDF of the plans to yourself, or someone else for that matter. I've only been using it a day and I have mapped out my entire home including the deck.
Just download it! :)
So far - frickin excellent!!
This app was app editors choice of the day/week.
I didn’t even read it, just down loaded the app.
And so far so good. I’m loving it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you :)
- Sensopia Inc.
- 197.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 Sensopia Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Plan (PDF, JPG, DXF, HTML) $4.99
- Standard Subscription $14.99
- Business Subscription $29.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.