Morepork is a smart home security system from Spark New Zealand, giving you on-the-spot control of your security system from your smartphone.
The Morepork app is the remote control for your Morepork, allowing you to keep an eye on the things you love when you’re away from home. You can arm and disarm your system, receive an alert if a sensor is triggered and see a photo of what tripped the sensor or ‘peek in’ via the video camera or image sensor at any time.
What’s great about the Morepork app
● Arm and disarm your Morepork from anywhere
● See at a glance if your security system is set
● Check if doors and windows are open
● See a photo when an image sensor is triggered
● Watch a video clip of the trigger event
● ‘Peek in’ any time with a still photo or live video feed
● Receive alerts about what’s happening at home
● Share access to the app with others in your household
Other ways to use your Morepork app
● Get smoke alarm alerts straight to your phone
● Get an alert if you’ve left the garage door open
● Be notified when your child’s home safe from school
● Keep an eye on kids or pets – who’s getting up to mischief
● Check who’s coming and going – babysitters, tradespeople, housekeepers
Get Morepork today at morepork.nz – it’s the smarter, simple way to look after the things you love.
• Under App Settings, iOS 12 users can now set up voice shortcuts to control your alarm system via Siri. You can also choose to share your in-app activity so that Siri can recommend commonly used actions on your lock screen, or Spotlight Search
• Minor enhancements / fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Sometimes this app is quite slow but works most of the time. A feature that’s missing is a panic button where it triggers the system siren and alerts the users.
Date and time location
The date and time location at the top of the outdoor camera is too big it cuts a big proportion of the camera view.
Could you make it smaller and transparent?
Can't do much with this app
I don't think that much of the morepork set up online. The only reason it gets three stars is because I can at least arm and disarm. However I can't change any settings, our alarm activated itself randomly and when I went to enter my master code it said it was invalid on the main system. At least I could turn it off on my phone. But can I set my master code anywhere, no - I think if we finger print Id ourselves to get into the app we should be able to change master code settings.
- Tyco Australia Pty Limited
- 171.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Icelandic, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 ADT New Zealand
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.