- Improve your health and wellbeing (hauora)
- Invite your family (whānau) and friends to join you on your journey
- Earn rewards (tohu) for your achievements
- Receive motivational messages and tips
- Monitor your progress with lifestyle trackers
- Learn more about your culture
What it is:
OL@-OR@ is a research project to determine how useful a mobile health tool (app and website) is in delivering health information and support to Māori and Pasifika.
This application monitor your physical activity via the Tinana Tracker (the app can get step information from the Health app on your iPhone). Go to the Tinana (Physical) section then Whakapakari Tinana (Physical Activity) feature in the OL@-OR@ application.
If you are:
Over 18 years old and part of a community who are participating in the study you can download this app.
Funded by Healthier Lives National Science Challenge.
For more information check out the OL@-OR@ website https://welltext.auckland.ac.nz/ or email email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
- Auckland Uniservices Limited
- 27.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Auckland UniServices Limted
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.