Create gorgeous documents in minutes with the Pages for Mac word processor. Start with an Apple-designed template to instantly create gorgeous reports, digital books, resumes, posters and more. Or use a blank document and create your own design. Easily add images, movies, audio, graphs and shapes. And use comments, change tracking and highlights to review your work.
With iCloud built in, your documents are kept up-to-date across all your devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch — even on a PC.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a document at the same time
• Collaboration is built straight into Pages on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. PC users can collaborate too
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• You can easily see who’s currently in the document with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
• Available on documents stored in iCloud or in Box
Get started quickly
• Choose from over 70 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, digital books, resumes, cards, posters and more
• Get quick access to shapes, media, tables, graphs and sharing options
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and text files
Create beautiful documents
• Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts and textures
• Enhance your document with a library of over 700 editable shapes
• Easily add images, video and audio
• Add an image gallery to view a collection of photos on the same page
Create interactive EPUB books that can be shared with others or published to Apple Books for download or purchase
Use the table of contents view to easily navigate your document or book
Add comments and join threaded conversations
Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
Add bookmarks to easily link from one part of your document to another
View pages side-by-side as you work
Turn on facing pages to format your document as two-page spreads
Create master pages to keep the design consistent across your page layout document
Add linked text boxes so text easily flows from one place to another
Create footnotes, endnotes and view word counts
Use powerful graphics tools including Instant Alpha and masking
Add elegant mathematical equations using LaTeX or MathML notation
Seamless integration with MathType* and EndNote* for inserting equations and citations
Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and iCloud.com
Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud
Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share a copy of your work
Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter or Facebook
Export your document in EPUB, Microsoft Word and PDF format
Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies and two-sided printing
* MathType and EndNote are both sold separately. EndNote integration requires a plug-in available from the Pages support link.
Some features may require internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
• Link to web pages, email addresses and phone numbers from objects such as shapes, lines, images, drawings or text boxes
Ratings and Reviews
Slowly getting better but still gaps
These small incremental improvements are painful. There needs to be more attention paid to basic functionality, not just sharing and links etc.
Still can't adjust an image in a table, and now can put images in text boxes but can't adjust them.
Still can't mix page orientations in sections in a document.
The cursor disappers at the end of a page when it is full of tables and text boxes.
Apple has a general lack of attention to detail and functionality across it's software that is frustrating, although overall design concept is good. More work please.
Could be more intuitive for creative writing
It's still not as straight forward as it could be. If mac users can use a free app as their go to app, wouldn't that be great?.
Pages is AMAZING
I really dunno what all these Apple haters are talking about, maybe they are trying to run the latest version on a incompatible device, but i have a 2015 MacBook pro and it runs AMAZING, super fast, no lag no trouble, its as easy as ABC. I would highly reccommend you get this if u have an Apple computer, but be warned, pages may not perform as well on older devices. But on my device it is AMAZING. 10 stars.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Pty Limited
- 294.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2005-2021 Apple Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.