"The app you need to survive the next semester"
Quick Graph is the best graphing calculator available on the AppStore!
Top 10 Education app in over 100 countries!
Featured on the App Store in more than 130 countries.
It is a powerful, high quality, graphing calculator that takes full advantage of the multitouch display and the powerful graphing capabilities of the iPad and iPhone, both in 2D and 3D. A simple, yet intuitive interface that makes it easy to enter and/or edit equations and visualize them in mathematical notation.
It's capable of displaying explicit and implicit (opt) equations as well as inequalities (opt) in both 2D and 3D, in all standard coordinate systems: cartesian, polar, spherical and cylindrical, all with amazing speed and beautiful results, which can be copied, emailed or saved to the photo library.
"It's ok to write yet another graphing app, so long as it is the best one. And this is"
-- User review (RightyC1)
Please keep in mind that in this version, you now have to specify y=, x=, z= and so on, whenever you want to plot an equation.
The advanced feature set gives you access to some of the new features, such as implicit graphs and tracing. You need to specify the dependent variable now, since just typing "x^2" without the y=, will assume the expression to be "x^2=0" and will try to plot it as an implicit graph.
Up to 6 equations can be visualized simultaneously, in both 2D and 3D modes, this limitation can be removed by purchasing the advanced feature set. All the features from the original application are present and will remain free.
It also includes an evaluate feature, to evaluate equations at specific points, as well as a library where you can store commonly used equations.
- VGA Output (available with the advanced features package. iPhone 4, 4th gen iPod, and iPad only)
- 2D - 3D equation plotting.
- Library for commonly used equations.
- Wireframe and solid visualization.
- Support for cartesian, polar, cylindrical and spherical coordinate systems.
- Pinch to zoom.
- Drag to rotate - move.
- Swipe to delete equations from the equation list.
- Shake to reset view to original state, or to clear entry fields.
- Double tap to change visualization modes.
- Enhanced 2D mode for great hi-res graphics.
- Adaptive 2D algorithms.
- Enhanced 3D mode with better graphics.
- In-app email so you can share graphics and equations.
- Save to photo library.
- Copy to clipboard.
- Enhanced equation visualization.
- Hyperbolic and Inverse functions.
- New functions such as Min, Max, if.
- Interactive expression evaluation.
- Optionally you can unlock implicit graphs, inequalities and other advanced features (via in-app purchase).
- Turn graphs on/off
The optional advanced feature set includes:
- VGA Out
- 2D tracing.
- 2D and 3D implicit graphs.
- 2D and 3D inequalities.
- Independent 2D zoom
- Roots and Intersections (2D)
- Value Table
- More features to come!
Please visit the website for more details.
PD: thanks to Matthew Hoffman @mhoffman7152, for the Columbus Day ship graph
Bug with external displays fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of the best 3D graphers out there with lots of potential
Smooth, fast, and responsive. Exactly what a graphing app should be. Super useful for visualizing functions of more than one variable. The ability to lock and revolve a function around a certain axis is a neat little feature that I haven’t found in any other graphing app.
What would take this up to the next level (and I would pay good money for) are the following additions:
- Ability to define and display functions over a certain interval
- Ability to define and display parametric equations
- Ability to move the “cursor” around within a function while typing it (on iPad), using the same two finger grab gesture you can do to edit text normally.
- Ability to animate equations with a parameter. Think the wave equation, other solutions to ODEs/PDEs. Now THAT would be awesome.
Very useful as a teaching aid.
This has been alot of fun to mess around on, and also to visualize graphs for my multivariable calculus study. And best of all, it's free.
The unlock is cheap as well if you want to do a slightly wider variety of things. Namely, implicit graphs and no limit on how many graphs to draw at once. Even so, the original was 6 simultaneous graphs which is more than enough for study purposes.
I'd love to be able to plot graphs on domains of my choosing (in 3D as well)
- KZ Labs SAS
- 6.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 KZ Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Advanced Features $8.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.