What’s your story? Create and customize every aspect of your Sims’ lives!
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims ™ 3 series of best-selling mobile games comes a COMPLETE Sims experience that you can play on your iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
Inspire special moments by spending quality time with your Sim families in the latest FreePlay update! Design a teenager’s dream hangout space and:
•Unlock a luxury family home lot, plus the hatchback car for teen Sims when you complete the Family Furnishings special event – along the way, you’ll unlock a huge range of storage, lighting, and decor to refresh any room
•Take on in-game rival Sims in two new seasons of SimChase by completing fun daily challenges – receive exclusive prizes to create a dream place for your teens and transform your garden
•Catch the re-run of the Backyard Beautification event, filled with fun goals to unlock an impressive designer backyard complete with an outdoor kitchen, bar tables, water fountain, pizza oven, and more
Plus, take advantage of back-to-school specials on new teen outfits and more! Be sure to LIKE The Sims FreePlay on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news and updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Unfair repeat payments
I love the sims freeplay it's my favourite game of all time, BUT THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I HAVE TO STRESS PROBLEMS. As a VIP player I'm being stolen from regarding plants and baking. If you switch which house you are in while a sim is gardening or baking when you return to that house you get charged a second time. So if I spent 2 LP on a plant if I were to leave and return to that house five times I would loose 10 LP. If I bought carrots for $sim5 and left the house once when I return to collect the carrots I would have paid $sim10. On top of the necessity to be a higher VIP or purchase time tokens or SP in order to complete any event, and certain hobbies being to long to complete without LP during other events it's unfair on VIP players who have already shown loyalty by making purchases. One last thing, I recently was charged for a LPsprout without ever getting the sprout .... I'm trying to contact the app developers to understand what's going on.
Just a few suggestions to make it the best!!!
I just wanted to say thank you so much for making this game it’s absolutely amazing I love it so much it’s literally incredible and I’m addicted to it!!! BEST GAME EVER!!!! Although there are a few suggestions I would like to make for example when you delete a sim form sim town why do they have to go away why can’t you bring them back so I think you should be able to bring back the sims who have left before. Another thing is why do the prices have to go up so high why can’t you just give it a fixed price?? If you’d do that it would be absolutely amazing!!! Why can we only have 10 people at a place that’s just crazy I have a family of 32 people and when they come over it’s definitely not crowded at all so why can’t a lot have more than 10 people over?? If you fix all these things the sims would truly be the best game ever !!
I have played the Sims FreePlay for a few years now and I love it! There are a few things that could make it better though for example...
1) much easier ways to make LP and SP
2) more clothes and hairstyles for all ages and genders
3) not having to unlock the cool things with such big amounts of simoleons, LP and SP
4) on the online store, all the items should be wayyyyy less expensive or not even in real money?
5) during the live events, the items shouldn’t require so many crafts because people have other things to do in their life, we don’t spend all day on sims.
6) we should be able to build garages or driveways
7) be able to unlock more sims than just 34 or whatever it is because that’s tiny!!! We want to fill up our town!
8) be able to have bigger families/
more people living in one household
9) be able to choose what flooring we have on our stairs
10) be able to make rooms different shapes not just squares and rectangles
11) more interior and exterior walls and flooring
But overall Sims FreePlay is amazing and overtime the app keeps getting better!! Highly recommended.
- EA Swiss Sarl
- 1.1 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2017 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus $1.69
- Handful of Life Points $4.99
- Handful of Simoleons $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.