Thinkladder is your guide to improving mental wellness.
Why do we still do what we do, and feel how we feel, when we want to change?
Over time our brains are wired with our behaviours and emotional responses. Some of these which were once useful might now be holding us back.
Thinkladder draws from the best of psychology and mindfulness and provides simple tools to help you grow a little every day.
JOIN US FOR A FEW MINUTES EACH DAY:
- Gain clarity on unhelpful patterns of thoughts, feelings and behaviours
- Discover the beliefs holding you back
- Receive targeted insights to inspire change
- Use our tools and techniques to create lasting change
EXPLORE THEMES INCLUDING:
- Correction & Criticism
- People Pleasing
- I Must Be Dumb
- Comparing Myself to Others
- Compassion Fatigue
- Body Image
- Startups and Founders
Our existing Themes cover over 49,000 pathways so there is something for everyone. But if there's a specific ‘Symptom’ that we haven't covered yet, submit it via our anonymous Contribute feature, and our therapists can write specific content to address it.
Thinkladder - Grow a little every day.
We've had more Symptom contributions streaming in over the last couple of months. Our therapists have written for most Symptoms submitted from mid-July to late-August, and a couple that needed extra attention from earlier. If your Symptom doesn't appear in this update, please trust that we will get to it soon.
Other improvements in this version include:
- New HOME design with fresh neuroplasticity education pieces each day
- Another fully guided Audio Exercise, Loving-Kindness
- Better performance for older iPhone models
- Some iOS 13 fixes. Dark Mode and other iOS 13 goodness coming soon
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you for this app
Really looking forward to using this app.
Depression is a new thing for me, only had it for a couple of months. It’s ok. We can get through this ❤️
Great app. Only thing is that when I schedule a positive affirmation it doesn't stop once I remove it out of my gallery (it still comes up as a notification on my phone) can you please fix this somehow :)
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review, we will have that issue fixed in the next update.
One of a kind App - amazing stuff!
Well done on such a great looking app. Super user friendly, easy to navigate - such a useful tool.
- Think Ladder Limited
- 134.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Thinkladder.com
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.