Welcome to Diner DASH Adventures, where all your favorite characters are - wait, what’s this? The hotel is closed! The diner is in shambles! Even the kitchens no longer work! And why do random accidents keep happening everywhere?
Play Diner DASH Adventures to reveal the heartwarming story of our hero, Flo, as she returns to her hometown to help the citizens and adorable animals of DinerTown. Fix up the town YOUR way. Stop Mr. Big and his mischievous goons as they cook up their evil plans! Ultimately good will triumph, but only WITH YOUR HELP!
• Play to reveal the uplifting original story of DinerTown’s comeback!
• Head to the diner kitchen to Cook, Match, and Serve your way to sweet success!
• Multiple time management games in one - play Diner DASH and Hotel DASH now, with more coming soon!
• Tons of fun levels with unique challenges, boosts, mini-games, and puzzles!
• Fix up, design, and remodel entire acres of DinerTown, from DinerTown Plaza to the Putt Putt Park, Hotel Gardens, Salon, Grandma Florence's Victorian Mansion, and more!
• Embark on an adventure where you'll meet a cast of quirky characters and learn their heartwarming stories!
• Choose from thousands of design and decor combinations to decorate the town and make it your own!
• Befriend and help the citizens restore DinerTown to its former glory and become a Hero Chef!
* iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus
* iPhone SE
* iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
* iPhone 8
* iPhone 8 Plus
* iPhone X
* iPhone XR
* iPhone XS and XS Max
* iPhone 11
* iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max
* 9.7-inch iPad (2018)
* 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2017)
* 10.5-inch iPad Pro (2017)
* The iPad (2017)
* 9.7-inch iPad Pro (1st Generation)
* 11-inch iPad Pro
* 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st Generation)
* 12.9-inch (2018) iPad Pro
* iPad Mini 4 (4th Generation Mini)
* iPad Mini 5 (2019)
* iPad Air 2 (6th Generation)
* iPad Air (2019)
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- A network connection is required to play.
- A network connection is required to enable certain features/access certain content.
- If you have a problem with this game, please contact us at: www.Glu.com/support
Follow and Join the Conversation at:
• Chapter 19 is here! Will the Tunnel of Love be Devon’s downfall?
• Build some new carnival rides! Tea Cups anyone?
• It’s Palentine’s Day in DinerTown! Join in our limited time events, collect Valentine’s Day cards and celebrate all kinds of love!
• Watch our latest Animated Short on YouTube - Love Stories from DinerTown!
• Serve and cook some lovely new food - Boxed Chocolates, Passion Fruit Tart & Grilled Oysters!
• A MYSTERY singer is about to rock a Palentine’s Day Concert. Check it out!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I miss the old Diner Dash
I guess they added a new concept into the game and i liked the old one better where I can only compete with myself and not think about fixing anything in the game and can just focus in the game. I get why they have to add the fixing of the city for us players to continue to play the game but it’s not for me. Still 4/5 but I miss the old game.
If you are not willing to pay, dont install
It should be one star, but since the concept is good although not unique I decided to make it two. But as I said if you are not willing to spend money then forget this game. It is really too impossible to move to another level without upgrading which requires gems that you need to buy from real cash. Again, you cannot progress without upgrading without using gems. Maybe if you will spend eternity for this game you may reach the next restaurant without spending (you can buy gem using gold you earned for 150 each per gem limited per day and you will earn only couple of hundreds per level), so yes you can spend forever to reach next chapter. And oh! The basket thing that you will need to play each level too. I mean, you need 10baskets per round, and you only have 50, and you will need 2min to gain 1 basket so imaging how long you have to wait if you run out unless you will buy some with gems. So yep, you need eternity to play this game.
I’ve been playing this for a while now and I’ve read reviews about how the app wants just money. I disagree cause I’m almost finished with the 3rd chapter without paying and there’s really no goals left to do so (yea, what about that? The next chapter is for preview?) anyway, The resources needed is 10 for every game and the max resources given is 50 which means you can have 5 games until your resources are refreshed. It’s working for me cause I’m working and my work is super complicated that I always forget the time, so whenever my resources are refreshed, I would play to rest my brain. And earning gems are not so hard you just have to be patient for the daily deals and watch an ad every day, and try to complete the daily goals. So 5 stars and a ❤️ for this app!
- Glu Games Inc
- 285.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Diner DASH Adventures Copyright 2018-2020 GLU MOBILE INC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems ₱ 99.00
- Stack of Gems ₱ 149.00
- Fistful of Gems ₱ 249.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.