Play the top cooking game and time-management game series! Join millions of players who have discovered Diner DASH, Gordon Ramsay’s Restaurant DASH, Cooking DASH, and more. Join more than 70 millions of DASH players!
Cook, match, serve and decorate! Play Diner DASH Adventures to reveal the heartwarming story of our hero, Flo, as she returns to her hometown to help the citizens and adorable animals of DinerTown. Stop Mr. Big and his mischievous goons as they cook up their evil plans!
Create and manage restaurants, hotels, bakeries and a lot of diverse venues. Serve hundreds of unique foods to customers. Design Dinertown YOUR way to #savetheday!
FUN COOKING ACTION
• Get cooking fever in hundreds of fast levels.
• Customize your foods, recipes and menus.
• Cook up fun: Donuts, burgers, milkshakes, and more - hundreds of foods to serve.
• Crush cooking competitors: Team up with Cookie and other top chef in town to beat Mr. Big and other rivals
• Simulate cooking in a fast paced gameplay in large restaurants, bakeries or food trucks!
TOP TIME-MANAGEMENT GAMEPLAY
• Tap to cook, serve, and manage hundreds of customers.
• Match food to customer orders.
• Hundreds of fun levels with challenges, boosts, mini-games, and puzzles!
• Time-Management mania - Play multiple DASH games in one with restaurants, hotels, and more.
• Casual puzzle play for fans of challenging and fun franchises.
DECORATE. RENOVATE. EXPLORE.
• Design and remodel restaurants, gardens, houses, cruise ships, mansions, and more.
• Renovate an entire town. Choose your favorite decorations.
• Choose from thousands of design and decor combinations.
• Cute pets can be yours to collect.
• Adventure awaits. Discover the Diner DASH story filled with colorful characters.
OUR BIGGEST GAME YET
• From Gordon Ramsay’s Restaurant DASH, to Cooking DASH, to Wedding DASH, Hotel DASH, and more. Play the latest and greatest game in the DASH series.
• A casual game classic! DASH games have been downloaded millions of times!
* iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus
* iPhone SE
* iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
* iPhone 8
* iPhone 8 Plus
* iPhone X
* iPhone XR
* iPhone XS and XS Max
* iPhone 11
* iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max
* iPhone 12
* iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max
* iPhone 12 Mini
* iPhone SE (2nd Generation 2020)
* The iPad (5th Generation 2017)
* The iPad (6th Generation 2018)
* The iPad (7th Generation 2019)
* The iPad (8th Generation 2020)
* 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st Generation 2015)
* 9.7-inch iPad Pro (1st Generation 2015)
* 9.7-inch iPad Pro (2nd Generation 2016)
* 10.5-inch iPad Pro (2017)
* 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd Generation 2018)
* 11-inch iPad Pro (1st Generation 2018)
* 12.9-inch iPad Pro (4th Generation 2020)
* 11-inch iPad Pro (2nd Generation 2020)
* 12.9-inch iPad Pro (5th Generation 2021)
* 11-inch iPad Pro (3rd Generation 2021)
* iPad Mini 4 (4th Generation 2015)
* iPad Mini 5 (5th Generation 2019)
* iPad Air 2 (6th Generation)
* iPad Air (3rd Generation 2019)
* iPad Air (5th Generation 2020)
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- A network connection is required to play.
- A network connection is required to enable certain features/access certain content.
- If you have a problem with this game, please contact us at: www.Glu.com/support
Follow and Join the Conversation at:
Celebrate the Anniversary of Diner Dash Adventures!
• June marks TWO YEARS of Diner Dash Adventures.
• We’re so grateful to the Dash Community for helping us reach this milestone, we’ll be giving you some very special prizes and surprises this month!
• Fairly and Flo have a plan to find Flo’s father, and it involves going back in time...sort of.
• Find out what DinerTown looked like over 30 years ago as Fairly tries to remember her first date with Fred!
• Serve retro Boardwalk snacks like Butterfly Fries, Giant Pretzels and a Bucket of Cookies!
• But make shroom for Mushroom Caps and Cream of Mushroom Soup because it’s Mushroom Day at the BigCorp cafeteria.
Chapter 33 is HERE! Call it a Comeback.
• Fresh from his re-debut as Little Baby Mustache, Mr. Big wants to find his old agent and rekindle his career.
• When Flo and Big find Grandbert they find a run-down comedy club that’s short on laughs and in bad need of an upgrade.
• Meet DinerTown’s oldest resident, Grandbert, and give his sassy senior cockatoo, Grandbird, a feathery makeover. Skwawk!
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been playing this for a while now and I’ve read reviews about how the app wants just money. I disagree cause I’m almost finished with the 3rd chapter without paying and there’s really no goals left to do so (yea, what about that? The next chapter is for preview?) anyway, The resources needed is 10 for every game and the max resources given is 50 which means you can have 5 games until your resources are refreshed. It’s working for me cause I’m working and my work is super complicated that I always forget the time, so whenever my resources are refreshed, I would play to rest my brain. And earning gems are not so hard you just have to be patient for the daily deals and watch an ad every day, and try to complete the daily goals. So 5 stars and a ❤️ for this app!
Good but it really does try to make you spend money.
I like this game. It’s fairly enjoyable. I play a little of it almost every day. I used to play more but their effort to get you to spend money has turned me off.
The reviews about the difficulty of obtaining gems is true so you have to be patient (it takes me weeks to finish a chapter) and get those free gems when they give them out every 8 hours. There are also times when they give you a 15-minute period to get free gems for (almost) all games you can play then. Now, this is given as a reward for finishing tasks, etc. and is given rarely. Whenever I play this 15-minute period, the game goes into “Loading” mode several times as if my internet connection is bad. I have 3 different internet service providers (WiFi and 2 mobile) and all of them seem to have bad connections whenever I am playing this 15-minute period (for free gems). In contrast, my internet connection is always good whenever I’m playing “play and save” games (where you are offered to buy gems at a discount for finishing games).
This is obviously not a game I am willing to shell out money for. Still, I will probably continue playing this game a few times a day until the time comes when, I expect, the game attains enough popularity and players that they can play out ads after every game.
Used to Have a Strong Game, Now Too Gimmicky
I used to really love playing this game, particularly because the energy restrictions stop you from playing for too long. The gems are hard to get, but if you’re diligent about showing up for the sales of free gems thrice a day, you can easily upgrade everything and finish the chapters.
A few months ago, the developers added weekend challenges and monthly limited time challenges, which were fun but now there are 4 limited time challenges (daily VIP, grandma’s cottage, breakfast truck and monthly challenge) so the user interface is really cluttered and finishing all stories is starting to get repetitive and overwhelming. I play the game to relax between chunks of working time. Furthermore, the monthly challenges require a ton of upgrades that just disappear from your game, which diminishes from the sense of satisfaction I used to get from finishing a chapter.
Overall, it’s a fun and addictive game that just seems to have lost its way in a quest to make things more exciting.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Glu Games Inc
- 337.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Diner DASH Adventures Copyright 2018-2021 GLU MOBILE INC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems ₱ 99.00
- Vault 1 ₱ 149.00
- Continue 1 ₱ 99.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.