Play the top cooking game and time-management game series! Join millions of players who have discovered Diner DASH, Gordon Ramsay’s Restaurant DASH, Cooking DASH, and more. Join more than 70 millions of DASH players!
Cook, match, serve and decorate! Play Diner DASH Adventures to reveal the heartwarming story of our hero, Flo, as she returns to her hometown to help the citizens and adorable animals of DinerTown. Stop Mr. Big and his mischievous goons as they cook up their evil plans!
Create and manage restaurants, hotels, bakeries and a lot of diverse venues. Serve hundreds of unique foods to customers. Design Dinertown YOUR way to #savetheday!
FUN COOKING ACTION
• Get cooking fever in hundreds of fast levels.
• Customize your foods, recipes and menus.
• Cook up fun: Donuts, burgers, milkshakes, and more - hundreds of foods to serve.
• Crush cooking competitors: Team up with Cookie and other top chef in town to beat Mr. Big and other rivals
• Simulate cooking in a fast paced gameplay in large restaurants, bakeries or food trucks!
TOP TIME-MANAGEMENT GAMEPLAY
• Tap to cook, serve, and manage hundreds of customers.
• Match food to customer orders.
• Hundreds of fun levels with challenges, boosts, mini-games, and puzzles!
• Time-Management mania - Play multiple DASH games in one with restaurants, hotels, and more.
• Casual puzzle play for fans of challenging and fun franchises.
DECORATE. RENOVATE. EXPLORE.
• Design and remodel restaurants, gardens, houses, cruise ships, mansions, and more.
• Renovate an entire town. Choose your favorite decorations.
• Choose from thousands of design and decor combinations.
• Cute pets can be yours to collect.
• Adventure awaits. Discover the Diner DASH story filled with colorful characters.
OUR BIGGEST GAME YET
• From Gordon Ramsay’s Restaurant DASH, to Cooking DASH, to Wedding DASH, Hotel DASH, and more. Play the latest and greatest game in the DASH series.
• A casual game classic! DASH games have been downloaded millions of times!
* iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus
* iPhone SE
* iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
* iPhone 8
* iPhone 8 Plus
* iPhone X
* iPhone XR
* iPhone XS and XS Max
* iPhone 11
* iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max
* iPhone 12
* iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max
* iPhone 12 Mini
* iPhone SE (2nd Generation 2020)
* The iPad (5th Generation 2017)
* The iPad (6th Generation 2018)
* The iPad (7th Generation 2019)
* The iPad (8th Generation 2020)
* 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st Generation 2015)
* 9.7-inch iPad Pro (1st Generation 2015)
* 9.7-inch iPad Pro (2nd Generation 2016)
* 10.5-inch iPad Pro (2017)
* 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd Generation 2018)
* 11-inch iPad Pro (1st Generation 2018)
* 12.9-inch iPad Pro (4th Generation 2020)
* 11-inch iPad Pro (2nd Generation 2020)
* 12.9-inch iPad Pro (5th Generation 2021)
* 11-inch iPad Pro (3rd Generation 2021)
* iPad Mini 4 (4th Generation 2015)
* iPad Mini 5 (5th Generation 2019)
* iPad Air 2 (6th Generation)
* iPad Air (3rd Generation 2019)
* iPad Air (5th Generation 2020)
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- A network connection is required to play.
- A network connection is required to enable certain features/access certain content.
- If you have a problem with this game, please contact us at: www.Glu.com/support
Follow and Join the Conversation at:
• Get ready to strut your stuff at Beatrix’s new haute couture French eatery - Cafe Rapide!
• Cook up tasty treats like French Onion Soup, Quiche Lorraine, Salmon Tartine, and more!
Secret Menu - now featuring new treats!
• Activate the Secret Menu to earn awesome prizes like the Eiffel Tower and an adorable French Bulldog pet!
• Unlock the Cafe Rapide venue permanently when you purchase Secret Menu!
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been playing this for a while now and I’ve read reviews about how the app wants just money. I disagree cause I’m almost finished with the 3rd chapter without paying and there’s really no goals left to do so (yea, what about that? The next chapter is for preview?) anyway, The resources needed is 10 for every game and the max resources given is 50 which means you can have 5 games until your resources are refreshed. It’s working for me cause I’m working and my work is super complicated that I always forget the time, so whenever my resources are refreshed, I would play to rest my brain. And earning gems are not so hard you just have to be patient for the daily deals and watch an ad every day, and try to complete the daily goals. So 5 stars and a ❤️ for this app!
Used to Have a Strong Game, Now Too Gimmicky
I used to really love playing this game, particularly because the energy restrictions stop you from playing for too long. The gems are hard to get, but if you’re diligent about showing up for the sales of free gems thrice a day, you can easily upgrade everything and finish the chapters.
A few months ago, the developers added weekend challenges and monthly limited time challenges, which were fun but now there are 4 limited time challenges (daily VIP, grandma’s cottage, breakfast truck and monthly challenge) so the user interface is really cluttered and finishing all stories is starting to get repetitive and overwhelming. I play the game to relax between chunks of working time. Furthermore, the monthly challenges require a ton of upgrades that just disappear from your game, which diminishes from the sense of satisfaction I used to get from finishing a chapter.
Overall, it’s a fun and addictive game that just seems to have lost its way in a quest to make things more exciting.
If you are not willing to pay, dont install
It should be one star, but since the concept is good although not unique I decided to make it two. But as I said if you are not willing to spend money then forget this game. It is really too impossible to move to another level without upgrading which requires gems that you need to buy from real cash. Again, you cannot progress without upgrading without using gems. Maybe if you will spend eternity for this game you may reach the next restaurant without spending (you can buy gem using gold you earned for 150 each per gem limited per day and you will earn only couple of hundreds per level), so yes you can spend forever to reach next chapter. And oh! The basket thing that you will need to play each level too. I mean, you need 10baskets per round, and you only have 50, and you will need 2min to gain 1 basket so imaging how long you have to wait if you run out unless you will buy some with gems. So yep, you need eternity to play this game.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Glu Games Inc
- 289.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Diner DASH Adventures Copyright 2018-2022 GLU MOBILE INC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems ₱ 99.00
- Vault 1 ₱ 149.00
- Continue 1 ₱ 99.00
- Fistful of Gems ₱ 249.00
- Handful of Coins ₱ 49.00
- Stack of Coins ₱ 149.00
- DASH Pack ₱ 149.00
- Pocketful of Gems ₱ 499.00
- Super DASH Pack ₱ 349.00
- Key Pack 2 ₱ 149.00