Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Tick off your to-do list and make progress on your projects by bringing the right people, conversations, tools and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organise your conversations by topic, project or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people, all in Slack
• Integrate the tools and services you already use into your workflow, including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customise your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumoured) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Having trouble? Please contact email@example.com
• Fixed: When viewing your starred items, unstarring an item will now remove it from the view rather than making you close and reopen the list.
• Fixed: A crash that could occur when a message contained a highlight word, an @-mention and certain non-English characters. We’ve fixed it, completely.
Ratings and Reviews
I would like this app even more if there are notification options for my phone :) iPhone | Note 8
Developer Response ,
Hi there - notification options can be found by swiping in from the right side of the screen, then selecting Settings > Notifications. If you have any questions about this, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Disappointed with the mobile app
Notifications are on, I have the mobile app set to notify me as quickly as possible with sounds and everything, but I still don’t get all of them. Even direct messages - I open the mobile app and I’ll see several messages from more than 12 hours ago which I was never made aware of. So annoying. If not for this, would have rated a solid 5 cuz I love Slack 💔💔 but mobile notifications are an essential part of the job
Developer Response ,
We totally agree - if mobile notifications can't be relied upon, what good are they? Please send us an email at email@example.com; we'll be more than happy to investigate why this is happening!
Keeping us on the same page
So far Slack is helping the team coordinate and keep projects organized.
We’ve been using other IM apps but none of them are actually tailor made for work. 👍🏻
- Slack Technologies, Inc.
- 129 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Slack Technologies
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.