Join the conversation! Twitter is your go-to social networking app and the source for what's happening in the world. From world news to local news, entertainment to sports and gaming, politics to fun stories that go viral, when it happens in the world, it happens on Twitter first. Find friends or follow influential people - every voice can impact the world!
Tweet, Retweet, Reply to Tweets, Share or Like - Twitter is Easy to Use
Chat privately or go big and initiate a group conversation with anyone who follows you. Track your friends & other Twitter followers or follow your favorite celebrity alongside hundreds of interesting Twitter users, to read their content at a glance. Engage your social network with noteworthy links, photos and videos. Discover which of your Tweets were liked or Retweeted.
Create Your Free Twitter Account Today!
Twitter allows you to find interesting people or build a following of people who are interested in you. Maintaining a social connection has never been easier! Twitter allows celebs to build a personal connection with their fans. This is why Twitter has become one of the most used social media platforms in the world.
Build an Engaging Profile
* Customize your profile, add a photo, description, location, and background photo
* Tweet often and optimize your posting times
* Post visual content
* Use hashtags in your tweets
* Draw in followers outside of Twitter
Know What’s Trending Now
Discover top trending hashtags and breaking news headlines. Whether you’re interested in sports highlights, pop culture and entertainment or politics, Twitter is your source of information.
Live Streaming Events
Join the conversation or watch live videos to deeply engage with large audiences directly from your mobile device. Go Live, create your own live streaming events, share videos or sit back and watch events from around the world.
Terms and Conditions: https://twitter.com/en/tos
We share device identifying data with some advertising partners which may include app opens that happen prior to signing up. Please see here for more details: https://help.twitter.com/en/safety-and-security/data-through-partnerships
We made improvements and squashed bugs so Twitter is even better for you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We rely on Twitter to help us express our thoughts and keep up with the news. And with Twitter’s Apple TV app (our 2016 App of the Year), we’ve also got a bigger window into current events and topical discussions. From breaking-news tweets to live Periscope feeds—and even Thursday Night Football—the benefits of that little bird are always getting bigger.
Twitter is very efficient and convenient for me. I get to know the news around my country faster than on local network broadcasting. I get to meet people, and have a discussion with them even though we barely know each other. I get to see a lot of different things. Like quotes, people, arts, music and etc. I get to enjoy microblogging too with twitter!! The security and privacy setting is very okay for me.
How I wish twitter has an edit button so we can edit those tweets with misspelled words to avoid misconceptions or misunderstandings. But all in all, I love twitter more than the other social media platforms. Its easy to use. Age friendly. And they take actions quickly if you report something wrog on their system. This is indeed a very great program!
RT Button and Mute Suggestion
Twitter is very convenient when it comes to looking for the latest news and connecting with friends and people in general. But recently I've encountered a few problems I'll be stating here:
1. The retweet button. I actually prefer the old one where, after clicking it once, gives you the option to quote or simply retweet rather than assuming you'll be quote tweeting. The last one is just more convenient and nit to mention faster as it didn't require the user to go across the screen to tap on retweet after tapping AND being redirected.
2. Please give us the option to mute videos the same way we can mute words. Quite frankly, I don't want to hide sensitive content as sometimes it makes mistakes and covers up something that isn't sensitive at all. Plus, there's only a handful of videos that irk me and that keep appearing on my timeline. The only option I have is to mute/block the original owners of these videos but personal connections stop me from doing so. I think having this option is also highly convenient, no?
- Twitter, Inc.
- 132.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Twitter, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.