Pakistan Citizen Portal is an integrated citizens grievance redressal system connecting all government organizations both at federal and provincial levels. The system serves as carrier of complaints to their respective offices across all over Pakistan. Citizens are enabled to provide feedback once a complaint is marked resolved by an officer. The feedbacks are linked to an officer’s performance. The app provides a hassle free interface to citizens to connect with government at all levels.
1) Improved performance
2) Improved security
3) Bug fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Dismal outcome of complaints
The lauch of PM citizen portal was seen as a ray of hope for “bureaucraric-culture inflicted” society and a positive step towards addressing the grievances of citizens through digitalization of complaints. The portal did work well in the start when the complaint resolution time was few days and officers took the complaints seriously. However, with time the complaints loadged started taking 40-60 days for resolution and even when the complaint isn’t resolved the portal marks it “Relief granted” and closes the complaint.I personally lodged 3 complaints for removal of enchroachments along Main Gujranwala Road and Main Bazaar in hafizabad but the TMA seems uninterested in addressing my complaint and no action has been taken. Interestingly, the same portal says that Action has been taken and relief granted to the citizen. In a nutshell it can be pretty well said that Officers have started deceiving the PM’s initiative through false replies to shadow their incompetence and slaziness. I would like to invite the competent authorities to look into the matter and take strict action as this ray of hope should continue to glow; rather than pushed into the shadows of futileness.
Complains resolve nahi ho rahi ab
Din ba din jo b complain kerta hu us ko resolve wese nahi kia ja raha jese hona chahiay aap k complain managers jo offices mai in complains ko manage kertay hain wo is ko samjh gae hain aur manuplate kerna shuru ker dia hai complains ko chor rastay nikalay huay hain us ka mai hawal de deta hu mene over pricing ki complain ki us per likh dia bus k ye gareeb k menu ka hisa nahi samjh nahi ati gareebo ka menu B hai pani ki bottle ki over pricing ho rahi thi koi action nahi hua even CM complain center per b ki thi complain mene sub k sub chor hai upper say nichay tak bus awam ko bewakoof bnaya hua hai ye system ap ko insaaf dega ye dega per hota kuch b nahi hai truck ki bati k pichay lagaya hua hai aaj wakeelo nay jo cardiology hospital mai kia hai us k baad ye mehsoos ho raha hai wo waqat door nahi jub awam khud bahir nikal ker ehtesab keray gi
Faiz ul chohan ki pittai nay sabit ker dia hai awam k samnay k wakeel mafia ap per jhootay cases keray phasa de 1 govt ka admi us ka kuch nahi ker skta to aaam admi ko insaaf adalto say khaak milay ga mjhe wo aaj video yaad arahi jis mai shakar gardh k 2 wakeelo nay 1 lerki ko mara peera kachehrio mai wo log b zamanat per bahir jub insaaf dene walay hi theek nahi hain to police aur adalti nizam band ker kay jarga system panchait system launch ker do
Bad development and testing
Great idea but all departments are not taking the complaints seriously.
1. They forward to wrong departments occasionally which takes more than expected to resolve.
2. App management and PMDU office doesn’t reopen the complaints after taking negative feedback after resolution.
3. This app is getting crash when fetching information in between the screens touching.
4. App is not user friendly much, remarks by departments reply and their detail doesn’t fit in the text box. It should be auto fit and readable in scrolling and touching.
5. The app should be able to attach more images if the problem is resolved or not or partially resolved.
6. Resolve and status percentage should be calculated for each reporting problem.
7. Feedback form should have the attachments option as of the proof whether what has been done or not.
8. Image compression should be enable and view properly in the frame. Allow universal conversion as all phone generate different qualities of videos.
9. live recording button of the evidence or occurrences.
10. Live chat with the departments where possible during complaint execution or under process.
- Performance Management & Reforms Unit Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- 52.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Performance Management & Reforms Unit
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.