Pakistan Citizen Portal is an integrated citizens grievance redressal system connecting all government organizations both at federal and provincial levels. The system serves as carrier of complaints to their respective offices across all over Pakistan. Citizens are enabled to provide feedback once a complaint is marked resolved by an officer. The feedbacks are linked to an officer’s performance. The app provides a hassle free interface to citizens to connect with government at all levels.
1) Phone verification fixed.
2) Feedback issue fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
More options needed
kindly add a option where we should report our existing complaints which are still pending more than a month or two because most of the time concerned department didn’t respond on the complaint even after a month or two,it just shows us the status of initiated further no response.
2. There should be the feature of push notifications when a complaint resolved or it moves from one stage to another.
3. App is crashing again and again kindly fix this issue.
Dismal outcome of complaints
The lauch of PM citizen portal was seen as a ray of hope for “bureaucraric-culture inflicted” society and a positive step towards addressing the grievances of citizens through digitalization of complaints. The portal did work well in the start when the complaint resolution time was few days and officers took the complaints seriously. However, with time the complaints loadged started taking 40-60 days for resolution and even when the complaint isn’t resolved the portal marks it “Relief granted” and closes the complaint.I personally lodged 3 complaints for removal of enchroachments along Main Gujranwala Road and Main Bazaar in hafizabad but the TMA seems uninterested in addressing my complaint and no action has been taken. Interestingly, the same portal says that Action has been taken and relief granted to the citizen. In a nutshell it can be pretty well said that Officers have started deceiving the PM’s initiative through false replies to shadow their incompetence and slaziness. I would like to invite the competent authorities to look into the matter and take strict action as this ray of hope should continue to glow; rather than pushed into the shadows of futileness.
Bad development and testing
Great idea but all departments are not taking the complaints seriously.
1. They forward to wrong departments occasionally which takes more than expected to resolve.
2. App management and PMDU office doesn’t reopen the complaints after taking negative feedback after resolution.
3. This app is getting crash when fetching information in between the screens touching.
4. App is not user friendly much, remarks by departments reply and their detail doesn’t fit in the text box. It should be auto fit and readable in scrolling and touching.
5. The app should be able to attach more images if the problem is resolved or not or partially resolved.
6. Resolve and status percentage should be calculated for each reporting problem.
7. Feedback form should have the attachments option as of the proof whether what has been done or not.
8. Image compression should be enable and view properly in the frame. Allow universal conversion as all phone generate different qualities of videos.
9. live recording button of the evidence or occurrences.
10. Live chat with the departments where possible during complaint execution or under process.
- Performance Management & Reforms Unit Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- 53.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Performance Management & Reforms Unit
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.